Question re LL rules....

Sez

has started again!!
If I miss a class & dont need any packs, in development, (have binged and have not eaten packs as well) do LLstill charge for the missed week?

I think I already know the answer, for as we know well, LL give absolutely nothing away!!! (LOL) Just hoping there might be a teesy weensy chance I am wrong......

Think it depends on the LLC. Ours has been very flexible over the summer but laid down the rules this week and wants us to pay 4 weeks in advance as a commitment to the programme. Going to be hard!!! But understand where shes coming from.

I think it must be down to the individual counsellors. One of my groupmates missed two weeks in a row where she didn't turn up to the session, or collect her packs.

Our LLC charges us 2 weeks fees on the 1st week and then gives you week 14 'for free' however if someone packs it in before that she refunds their moneys! (so what is the point in doing it?) and my groupmate said to her "look, this week should be my free week however I didn't come for two weeks so shall I pay tonight?" and the LLC just said "No, that's fine!"

I find all this paying in advance for LL very disturbing indeed! I think it's all due to the very high drop out rate they have. It's so expensive anyway!

From what I understand, as others have said, it's a personal thing to the LLC. My LLC didn't charge if someone missed a week.

Actually I asked my LLC about paying a month in advance! I'm struggling financially a bit and paying out the whole months worth after payday at least means that's sorted and I don't have to scrabble around for the cash at the end of the month...

I do think this is all down to your LLC as it's their business. If they want to keep you long term perhaps they will be flexible but some can't see beyond the next week's banking...

Its definately down to the individual. Our LLC says that we are paying for the food packs and the counselling is free. Therefore if you have food packs left over you only pay for what you need but you have to buy them in blocks of seven i.e. 14 packs is 33 pound and 7 packs is 18.50. Also if you don't go you don't pay. She also does what is called a refresher course which is a block of four weeks that you pay for in advance as a motivator to stay on track but its not compulsory

Back