Question - Soup v shake

Tracie

hi all,
I'm on day 3 and just had the chicken soup for lunch which i enjoyed more than i thought. It was yum and a very creamy texture.
Sure it has to have more calories in the soup than the shakes, so even though i'm tempted i will stick to the shakes most of the time.
Question..Does anyone find a weight loss difference if having more shakes instead of soup?

Thanks
PS. weighed myself this morning(curiousity got the better of me) and it looks like i've lost 5lbs :) Can't wait for official weigh in on saturday

Hi hun,
Just checked my LT bag with all the calorie values on it. As far as I can see the shake and soup have same calories. I usually have 2 soups a day and 1 flapjack. Sometimes I have a choc shake to mix things up a bit lol. Dont think it has affected my weight loss.
Hope this helps.

niamh xxx

na i have often had soups instead so if ye find it easier and better stick with the soups

They're all roughly the same if not the same. I have 2 shakes and a soup every day and my weight loss seems fine x

Thanks for the feedback ladies. I loved the soup, it made such a change from the shakes. Plus it will be nice to sit down with the family and eat as my 3 yr old is already asking why mummy isn't having dinner.

Thanks for the calorie info niamh. Silly me forgot that the information was on the bag!!..lol

Back