Question!

Mercury

Hi, I hope someone can help me, I'm cooking salmon for everyone tonight & using a colmans season & shake bag, creamy herb salmon, I'm omitting the cream & using a syn free product so what would be the total syns for this, it's between 4 ppl & I'm on easy extra, thanks in advance

What are the ingredients - other than the cream? . If the remainder are just herbs & spices it should be free.

Ingredients:
Vegetable Fat, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Potato Flakes, Yeast Extract, Lactose, Garlic, Spices (3%) (Pepper, Mustard Seed, Turmeric, Parsley Roots), Milk Protein, Onion Powder, Herbs (1.8%) (Dill, Bay Leaves), Potato Starch, White Wine Extract, Vinegar, Flavourings, Modified Potato Starch, Dextrose.

No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives, No added MSG, Succulent and Flavourful

Colman's Season and Shake - New Creamy Herb Salmon

Cancel my last. According to the above, 100g of the product will be 23 syns (that's without the cream) so divided by 4 that'll be nearly 6 syns each.

I might try it once but then use as syn free ingredients as possible & make my own.

Hi, thanx for that, is has more syns than I thought but I will do it this once, I won't be getting any more of those in a hurry lol!

Hold hard - I saw one in Sainsbugs tonight and there's only 28g in each pack so the calories are neigh on a quarter of the above figures. 152 divided by 20 = 7.5 syns. .Again, divide that by 4 servings and it's less than 2 syns each.
Much better don't you think :)

Hi, thanx for that, so your saying cos the pkt was for 4 ppl I can divide the syns by 4 to get the syns for 1 person, have I got that right?

Back