Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PositiveBetty, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

Hello... I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm on LL and have been following the plan for nearly 9 weeks. I have 5 weeks left of foundation but after a couple of lapses I am sturggling to not have some small slip ups. You are not allowed an AAMW on LL but I was wondering if I did add a meal in place of one of my packs whether it would affect my weight loss. The thing I am worried about is that I stayed the same last week and I am worried I wont lose any more weight before the end because I keep cheating.

If I was to follow the allowed food for AAMW for Cambridge then I think I may stand more chance of losing. What can I have as an AAM and what are your losses when you do have this.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey why dont you change over to cd ?

in aamw its just a little bit of chicken plus all your packs.. and the weight loss varies from person to person some report 12 pounds a month rather than 14 pounds a month on ss....

4. PositiveBetty

well I did consider it but I really feel I need the discipline of the counselling although I'm not sure I rate it that highly in my group. I want to see through the 14 weeks on LL.

5. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

There is a 'sticky' at the top of the page which has a list of the AAM food amounts on it, about half way down.

It is about 4oz of protein and 2 tablespoons of a 'green' veg - but there is a comprehensive list on the sticky.

The losses on 790 (which is similar to our Add a Meal week, but a bit bigger portions), is generally agreed to be about 2lb's a month les than SS.

I personally don't have an AAMW, but do have 2 or 3 meals each week - as it suits my lifestyle better. Yuo can see from my losses that (despite this weeks loss:rolleyes:) I've been doing ok, so hopefully that will give you an idea of what to expect.

I think sometimes making a pro-active move when doing this diet, can keep you on track a lot longer, than sticking rigidly to it and finding it harde and harder.

The other good thing about being allowed a small amount of food is that you can eat without feeling guilty, and where there is no guilt, there is (in my experience) les chance of that food turning into a binge.

Good luck!

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey come here for dicipline and its free lol.. and depends on the cdc!

best of luck with what ever you decide though ..

and stop cheating..

<<KICKS YOU UP THE BUTT>>

7. PositiveBetty

thanks all :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.