Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Question?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chunky monkeys, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. chunky monkeys

chunky monkeys Member

Going to a bbq next week will have been on ss 23 days. Me an my oh are doin it together. He says he defo having a drink as will not sit with all his mates and drink water. Has anyone had a drink while on ss and if so wot wud b the best drink to have? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    I am on day 1 of wk 5 and have been to 2 bbqs since starting ss and have had a weekend in Barcelona. I had some white fish and salad cos I didnt want to draw attention to myself by not eating and I stuck to the fizzy water which felt like a real treat!(how sad is that!!) Good luck x

4. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

5. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I think there is a post about alcohol while on ss - you might want to take a look:) hope you have a good barbecue xx

6. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    very dangerous to drink while in ketosis,try to avoid drinking if at all possible,
    elaine x

7. abz

abz Gold Member

gin and slimline tonic is a good one for low carbing... of course you have to eat first...

abz xx

8. chunky monkeys

chunky monkeys Member

Thanks for the advice.(sure he wont listen tho)lol. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.