Question

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
As i wil be starting in jan im trying to get it all in my head as much as poss. One of the things ill miss the most is my diet juice. I always drink diet irn bru. Hate coke/dietcoke/pepsi. The only other thing i like is diet lemonade, or cordial juice. With the £39 stretching my budget to the limit i dont want to be spending much more. Is there any other juice I am allowed that anyone could recommend, as i dont drink tea or coffee wither. :confused:

You can buy flavours from your CDC which you can add to your water, I haven't tried them. I just drink water myself as I hate cafferine.

xxxxx

Yeah ive heard you can. But there £6 extra. Im on a budget so cant justify that. I was just hoping there would be a bottle of cordial in the supemarket with no citric acid in it at £1

Hi

Although the CD flavours are £6 they make 30 litres. Also they are quite strong so you will probably find you can actually get anything up to double that amount out of them (I do).

Hope this helps x

I agree with Serena. My CDC gave me a taster of the water flavours and she told me to mix it with one litre of water but it was too sweet so mixed it with two. I haven't bought the tub yet but will do when I get bored of drinking water. I must say though, drinking water grows on you, it becomes easier with time so if you really can't afford the flavours then just stick to the water. Prior to the diet I thought that how much water I needed to drink was daunting but it's easy now. On a good day I can have 5litres.

Back