Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by FashionFreak, 12 March 2009 Social URL.

1. FashionFreak

FashionFreak Member

Does any1 tip the cdc? Do they make any money giving you the packs or should i give them some extra money? Im confused, and dont wanna seem rude.
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    heck no!
    Can't say for sure about CD, but I'm pretty sure that they LLC's make quite a bit of profit on the packs they sell us!

TBH, I'd feel very weird for tipping them, just thinking about it makes me think what an uncomfortable thing it would be to do!

You pay for the service they provide; you wouldn't tip the guy who sells you your stuff in Tesco's would you! :rolleyes:

4. FashionFreak

FashionFreak Member

i think it would be weird, but also if they were expecting something and i wasnt aware of it, which is why im asking.

5. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    No I don't tip my CDC they make commision anyway. But I do plan on buying her a present when I reach my goal as a Thankyou as her praise and support has been one of the major factors in helping me stick to CD xxx

6. sohnii_kuri

sohnii_kuri Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hehe! so cute! you are very thoughtful fashionfreak:)
    you can tip me all you like:p

suki

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.