Questions from a Newbie - HEs

Toots

Gold Member
Hope no-one minds but am starting a thread for me to ask various questions. Keep starting new threads but I think it's best that I just start one and run with that? I've tried using the search option but can't find what I'm looking for

This one's about HE

HEA - book says 3 x dairylee light triangles, website says 4 - which is right

HEB - option for 2 ryvita or 4??? which is it?

Also, can I spread the HE out

Ie mid morning 2 ryvita & 2 dairylee
mid afternoon the same? (if it is 4, not 2)

Thanks in advance

xx

Hey, I would go with the website, as it's updated frequently and nutritional values of food can change. And yes it's fine to split HEX's :) x

Thanks - loving this plan!

Remember that if you are doing EE it is only 1 A and 1B allowed per day not 2 as for the red and green days.

Thanks - tbh EE confused me - so sticking with mainly green days for ease (am a lazy bag)

I know I seem a little bit thick but although I am reading the literature I don't think I'm taking it all in. Short staffed at work (people retired and been made redundant) and they are expecting the 2 remaining staff to do the work of 10 people with no training in areas outside our own area of expertise

Thanks for your understanding

xxx

No, Toots, you aren't thick! It took me a while to get my head round the details of the plan - and I still need to check back with the book regularly to make sure I am still getting things right.

And if you are stressed at work it is even more difficult to focus.

Hope your work situation improves.

Thanks - loving this plan!

Short staffed at work (people retired and been made redundant) and they are expecting the 2 remaining staff to do the work of 10 people with no training in areas outside our own area of expertise

Thanks for your understanding

xxx

Sounds like you work in Government lol. I know it sooooo well.

EE is really very easy, 1A and 1B and if its free on Red or Free on Green, its free on EE. Couldn't be simpler, so don't be frightened of it as it does give you another dimention to the plan.

No, Toots, you aren't thick! It took me a while to get my head round the details of the plan - and I still need to check back with the book regularly to make sure I am still getting things right.

And if you are stressed at work it is even more difficult to focus.

Hope your work situation improves.

Thanks - me too!! What makes it worse is that just back from 2 weeks in far east and all the benefits of a lovely hol have been wiped out already :rolleyes: Oh well, at least I had a job to come back to

Sounds like you work in Government lol. I know it sooooo well.

EE is really very easy, 1A and 1B and if its free on Red or Free on Green, its free on EE. Couldn't be simpler, so don't be frightened of it as it does give you another dimention to the plan.

Worse - I work in shipping ;)

Thanks for the summary for EE - you're right is really IS easy (hence the name I suppose). Why is it that books just waffle instead of telling you in one sentence :confused:

xx

HEB of Ryvita can be 2 OR 4 p both are correct

2 is a speed, 4 is a fibre rich choice

Back