Questions please from a newly.

spuds

I have a couple of questions please.
I am following EE.
Can i have half helping of skimmed milk (175ml) and half the helping of reduced fat cheese (21g) as my HEA? I find i don't need all the milk helping and like a sprinkling of cheese on some meals.

Could i also have any HEB from the red and green day plans or do i have to stick to the EE booklet.
Thank you in advance.

Oh I'd say 1/2 and 1/2 should be fine for your healthy A choices :) I'm not too sure about EE A's and B's as I mainly do the green plan, sorry. I'm sure someone will be along to help shortly!

Splitting HExs is fine, according to my C.

In terms of EE HExBs- they need to be from the orange pages so NOT HExBs from the green/red plans as in EE it's mostly for fibre...

Thanks Shrimpy.
Great news about splitting HE's.
Not so great about only having orange HEB. I didn't have any weetabix so i've just had some readybrek from HEB on red and green day. Should i now count it as a syn?

You're welcome Spuds! Thanks to Shrimpy too, good to know :)

Thanks Shrimpy.
Great news about splitting HE's.
Not so great about only having orange HEB. I didn't have any weetabix so i've just had some readybrek from HEB on red and green day. Should i now count it as a syn?
28g Ready Brek + 1 Ryvita Original/Drak Rye/Sesame is HEB on EE- just checked on website

HTH
:)

Back