Quick...... but not quick enough!!!

Party Girl No.1

Hi All, :p

Firstly, let me say congratulations to you all on your fantastic losses. Although i don't post on here very often, reading your posts keeps me going (Esp. Mrs Lampard). :) :D

Now, although I've lost over 2 stone on the diet and am very happy with how quickly it's come off, I've still got a stone and a half to go and was wondering if anyone had any sure fire ways to make sure I lose it all in the next 8 weeks! Tall order i know but i desperately want to be bikini-worthy by my holiday in June. :eek:Anyone found any way to speed-up the already phenomenal loses you get on CD?

Look forward to hearing from you

Party Girl No.1 x

Hey Partygirl No 1..
You are doing so well...... I would love some tips to how to lose it quicker.

The last 2 weeks I have lost only 2 lbs I know thats still 2 lbs off but when not eating anything maybe 3 or 4 would be nice!!!!

Hope you want to get to where you want to be for your hols.. I know for my next holiday I want to look good in some kind of swimwear.. not sure whether it will be a bikini though...

Good luck x

You really should be moving up the plans now at least onto 810 cals if you're not already since your bmi is at 25. It's not healthy or safe to keep on ssing after bmi 25, but you will still lose weight at 810 cals as long as you stick to plan. Well done on your losses so far, and if you stick to 810 i'm sure you'll look great in 8 weeks.

If you want to start doing ss you have to have a bmi of 25 plus a stone but if you're already on the diet you don't have to stop ssing at 25 plus a stone but you do have to move up the plans at bmi 25 as that's in the healthy range.

Thanks Applysomepressure

I'll check with my CDC on Thursday. Do you know if there are any side effects of not moving up? Just i desperately want to lose the weight before my hols and don't want to slow the losses down.

I don't know about side effects but i'm sure a CDC will come along and tell you the official reasoning behind it. VLCD's are intended to get people to a healthy weight and once you're there you need to start upping your cals. I don't know the average losses on 810 but there is a maintenance section so diaries in there might have losses?

Back