Quick! I need a vote!

Lynn_

On A Mission!
Got mixed pack yesterday and had Thai Chicken soup for dinner which was delicious, but now i cant decide which other one to try for tonight

Ive just had my diabetic jab so have to wait 30 mins before i can have it, so whats it to be? Tomato, Vegetable or Mushroom?

Mushroom :)

Vegetable :)

Thanks everyone!

So its a 2 all vote, hmmmm, should i do mushroom as that got the first vote, or should i do vegetable as that got to 2 votes first lol

Ill do.........................................................................
Vegetable!

Ill let you know what i think :)

Glad you chose vegetable i cant stand the mushroom.let us know how it was

It was lovely! Much better than i expected, creamy like everything exante lol, and really tasty.

Yeah i think im off the soups cos im getting my savoury fix from the bouillon.

Glad you enjoyed it lynn let us know what you think of the mushroom when you decide to have it.

Ill have the mushroom tomorrow and let you know what i think of it.

Boullion! why didnt i think of that before! I enjoy the shakes but was really missing something savoury, so thats why i decided to get the mixed pack with the soups, but ill have to have some boullion too, sounds like a good idea.

When hubby got home from Wales today i offered him one of my choc and orange bars to try as i thought he hadnt had any lunch but he decided against it. Anyway, i cooked his dinner for him, Turkey steaks new potatoes and a whole can of baked beans. Now he has just asked me for the bar! So i let him have it, but i have to smile, the bars really give me wind, maybe i should have warned him lol, he will probably blame it on the beans haha

I know I'm in the minority here but I think my favourite soup is the tomato and basil. I really enjoy them all - even the thai chicken which I expected to hate. Enjoying the choc shake hot too, and the vanilla hot with coffee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;) x

The Vanilla is my favourite shake as i mix it up with hot strong black coffee, its wonderful! I love it so much im actually thinking of mixing all the shakes up with coffee, all the flavours are pretty mild anyway, so it might work. Ill let you know when i do coffee strawberry and coffee banana lol

I love it so much im actually thinking of mixing all the shakes up with coffee, all the flavours are pretty mild anyway, so it might work. Ill let you know when i do coffee strawberry and coffee banana lol

Would you believe some sad little soul beat you to it - me! You're right about the mild taste; the banana and strawberry taste fairly similar to the vanilla to me anyway, so I think they are quite pleasant made with coffee. :)

I do it as well and to be honest you cant taste any of them with coffee in them so means I can actually stomach them.

I'm glad you enjoyed your vegetable soup Lynn :)

I had terrible wind yesterday afternoon after I ate my bar for lunch. I will see if that happens again today as I remember being very windy before my holiday but hadn't attached it to any particular part of the diet. I can't give up the bars though as I have to have something to chew on, can't just live on liquids.

What do I do with Bouillon, and is it free to have on the plan?

Susan x

Back