Quick question about making Exante hot

sharonB

Watch out I am about !
I read in the book that to make up the packs hot you use boiling water, is this right? I have only done CD and then they say not to use boiling water but slightly cooler.
I don't want to make a mistake.

I'd say cut the kettle off just before it's reaching boiling point. It's usually what I do when something says to add hot but not boiling water.

rbx :rainbow:

Oh, and if you use a shaker to mix your shakes do not use hot water. Shakers do not tolerate hot water and you'll end up scalding yourself and painting your kitchen with milkshake!

You're welcome, I speak from experience on that one lol

Hi
With the soups I have always used boiling and never had any problems. With the shakes I always put a bit of cold water in before the boiling water and find that works fine. Good advice about the shaker though, could be very dangerous!
B xx

You can have them hot, I had a vanilla coffee this morning, a hot vanilla shake with a teaspoon of coffee in it, you could have the chocolate one hot too for a yummy hot chocolate.

I do make some of my shakes hot, have tried them all hot and can get them all down but i add psyllium husks to the hot shake and it thickens it a little to a sort of semolina texture, not everybody's cup of tea but I can get it down, need the psyllium or I don't go to the loo and that is not good for me at all. A lot depends on my mood and how cold I am which option I go for!
B xx

I am not that keen on the thai chicken, are there any soups or shakes you don't like and would like to swap? I have a lot of strawberry shakes too!
Mushroom, I have 7 mushrooms here that I won't use. I hate mushrooms in any shape or form

I do make some of my shakes hot, have tried them all hot and can get them all down but i add psyllium husks to the hot shake and it thickens it a little to a sort of semolina texture, not everybody's cup of tea but I can get it down, need the psyllium or I don't go to the loo and that is not good for me at all. A lot depends on my mood and how cold I am which option I go for!
B xx

What are psyllium husks?? lol

LMAO

Poo-food! Lovely.. Really puts me in the mood to try it out hahaha!

Good luck with those husks everyone, personally I have no problem in that department !! plenty of problems in many other areas though !!!
I tried a strawberry shake plus sweeteners hot last night and it wasn't too bad after all so I think I'm gonna stick with them for a bit. I thought you were doing lipotrim though ? I'm doing exante. Your stats are impressive, good weekly weght loss. I need to up my game and get back into ketosis, I have been nibbling on nuts leftover from xmas too much.

Back