Quick question! Can you???

I'm currently doing TS however I cracked and had some biscuits last night needless to say after a hard 7days on TS I am now back to my start weight!! :-( I was just so hungry! (I think I may be about to get mu first period since having my baby, therefore this could be contributing to the weight gain???

Anyway my question is can you do TS Monday - Friday and WS at the weekend? Thanks for replies in advance girls! :) x

I tend to mix and match ts and ws day by day. However with working solution I tend to stick to low carb, so that when you go back to ts you don't have to get back into ketosis. On ts if you do find you need a bit extra you could always have an extra pack or some lean meat, which will leave you in ketosis.
Good luck :)

i do the same if i cant manage a TS i have an omelette with ham in lovely and it takes my urges away from the naughty food

you can but you'll want to limit it. Your weight loss does slow down when you start adding in meals - particularly if you aren't careful about carbs and calories.
My guide is about 10g carbs and 200 calories as a limit. I try and do this only at weekends and only for one meal but if I have work meals come up midweek it does give me some flexibility.

Also bear in mind that when you eat food that food has a weight! So normally on Exante you are measuring yourself "empty" when you weigh - when you've eaten, you have the weight of the food inside you as well. So don't get too disheartened if the scales say you've instantly put on weight because its not necessarily true.

My meals of choice are steak and spinach, crab omelettes and my favourite is an almost zero carb fish lasagna using seaweed instead of pasta.

You absolutely can :). You'll still lose weight at a good steady rate if you do. Just be very careful what you have meal wise though if you want to stay in ketosis

Also don't be too disheartened by the weight gain as a lot will be water weight that you will quickly shift again when you back on track.

All the best
xxxx

Back