Quick question?!?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Lady Daisy, 24 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lady Daisy

Lady Daisy Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi guys!
    I haven't been on much lately, hope everyone is doing well! I've had a really busy week and only had 2 shakes two days this week instead of three. I was just wondering if this has any negative effects on the diet, eg. slowing ketosis or anything like that?
    Also, just want to say what a help this place has been, i had some, ahem... "regularity issues!" this week and remembered a thread had read here last week! Was great help, thanks!:thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It shouldn't do you any real harm Lady, but it is not something you should make a habit of, as your 3 meals (if you can call them that! lol) contain all your nutrition for the day.. If you miss them , you may lower your immune system and cause yourself health problems as you will not be taking in enough to keep you healthy and functioning properly x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.