Quick question!

itsGCbaby

Silver Member
Hope this is in the right section!

Anyway, I've been doing SW for nearly 4 weeks now, and I've been sticking to EE and I love it, but I was going to try doing a few green days one week.

Just wondered, does mixing your days (so, having a few EE and a few green days a week) affect your weight loss?/How? Or is it all just a personal thing and different for everyone?

It's probably a stupid question! xD

Katy xxx

I don't know how it affects weight loss because I haven't tried it any other way!!! :) Most weeks are 'mixed' weeks (but personally for me, with more of a 'red' slant!).

The best answer would be.... Whatever works for you. :D

Thanks guys, I shall try some green days next month and see how I get on! :D Yay haha xx

I think it varies from person to person. Some people don't do well on either red, green or extra easy for some unknown reason, so try and see which suits you best :)

It's different for every person. But I've always found mixing it up a bit can be a kick start.

Thanks guys xD Much appreciated. I'm willing to try anything! :D

I found in the past that mixing the days up makes it more intresting.

I don't tend to have EE days, I rotate the red and green, ib the future I will also start with EE and then I will rotate all 3.

I always do green days during the week, as its easier for me with working. Then I do ee on a weekend for my sw fry up. I find I lose weight quicker doing it like this, as opposed to just ee days.

scrumpyjack0309 said:
I always do green days during the week, as its easier for me with working. Then I do ee on a weekend for my sw fry up. I find I lose weight quicker doing it like this, as opposed to just ee days.

I like that idea! Though I work longer hours at weekends so I could do it the other way round :) x

I did my first green day last week (been on ee for 9 weeks today) and had my biggest loss since week 1! This week have alternated green and ee, but I did have a flexi day. I have had flexi days before and still lost 1/2-1lb so if I get 1lb or more I will be cheering for mixing it up! :) (and for more healthy extras!) X

As well as the usual free fruit and.veg, Green you have rice pasta potatoes etc as free food (all the free food pages that are green in the food optimising book) and meat can only be used as a healthy extra. Red is the exact opposite (red free food pages) meat is free and pasta rice potatoes etc only as a healthy extra. Oh and on both plans you get 2 healthy A's and 2 healthy B'a X

As well as the usual free fruit and.veg, Green you have rice pasta potatoes etc as free food (all the free food pages that are green in the food optimising book) and meat can only be used as a healthy extra. Red is the exact opposite (red free food pages) meat is free and pasta rice potatoes etc only as a healthy extra. Oh and on both plans you get 2 healthy A's and 2 healthy B'a X

Oops.
Just need to point out that rice is NOT a HX on Red Days.
Pasta and potatoes are, but there is not enough fibre in rice, so it isn't.

Sorry!

Oops.
Just need to point out that rice is NOT a HX on Red Days.
Pasta and potatoes are, but there is not enough fibre in rice, so it isn't.

Sorry!

Oh dear. I haven't actually tried a red day yet, but was planning to try them most days this week. Not being able to have rice might make things a bit tricky. What are the syns for rice on a red day?

Thanks x

Wow - going to need to do some careful planning! Mind you, could borrow my friend's 50 Original Recipes book...

Maybe that's why I'm not losing as much as I'd like - I rely on pasta and rice an awful lot.. Bad times!

Thanks x

I did my first green day last week (been on ee for 9 weeks today) and had my biggest loss since week 1! This week have alternated green and ee, but I did have a flexi day. I have had flexi days before and still lost 1/2-1lb so if I get 1lb or more I will be cheering for mixing it up! :) (and for more healthy extras!) X

I'll see how my loss is this week, and if it's not as good as I hope it will be I might try doing a few green days. To be honest, I hardly eat any meat anyway, unless its chicken. I prefer quorn :eek: lol!

Let me know how you get on this week! :D x

Back