• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quick questions,help me please!!

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
Is it true that i can add salt and pepper to the chicken soup?

I like it when the soup is really hot, when it starts to cool (normally after i have whizzed it to get rid of lumps) can i microwave it?

Oh yeah someone told me to add a little Chiili or curry powder to it for an alternative taste, is this allowed...don't wanna set myself back!

Thanks guys x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chunkychops

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st0lb(7.14%)
I dont strictly know, cos I tried it once and me no like!!!!!but I know salt isnt allowed anyhow, but hopefully some soup officianados will be along soon with pearls of wisdom re chicken poop x

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
ok thanks, ill wait to see what they say:)

Bindi

Silver Member
S: 15st7.5lb C: 12st7.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st0lb(19.31%)
I used to add black pepper and it was yummy. Supe sexy garry (fattothin) will be able to fill you in on his not so secret recipe

Shazpaz

NO SALT for sure. Plenty of pepper and chilli is allowed. I'd be careful re heating in the microwave. I read on the CD forum about if you reheat it, you can destroy some of the nutrients. Not sure how true it is.

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
I swear to God I look forward all day to my big soup at night ! :D

The trick is to add about a litre or so of water (for blokes packs), the thinner it is, the nicer it is...

I also add a few dashes of 100% pain chilli hot sauce & a good tablespoon of smoked paprika...

It's to die for :D

yep no salt and watch the hidden ingredients in some cheaper spices and enjoy.

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
Thanks guys its all been noted! i really appreciate all your advice and without sounding soppy, ur all an inspiration with AMAZING weight loss!!!! x :happy096:

LisaLisa

Silver Member
i make my soup on the hob like its a proper meal :)

boil the kettle, add a little bit to make a paste - then keep adding and whisking till there are no lumps the whisk like a demon till it comes to the boil again!!! i add black pepper sometimes - but i like it as it comes too!!! Then pour into a bowl - it is the nicest thing to sit and have a 'proper' meal :D