Quick Update on me!

Daisy_Duke13

Hey Guys...not been around much lately....

Everyone probably knows i was struggling A LOTTTTTTT with the diet but got back on it this week and apart from a tiny rice cake error did it fine.

I lost 5 pounds this week so back on track for my goal! Am a happy girl.

Decided rather than get as hungry as i did and then cheat ill have a fourth pack.

Ive grown to 5.7 and a half (1 inch and a half)Has anyone else grown?!
Well my point is im nealy 5.8 sooooo I wont feel too guilty!

Only 9 lbs in 3 weeks to get to my 2nd goal and 17 till my final goal! Wooooo.

Very positive and excited about my journey! Sorry about the irratic message!

Hope everyones going okay!!

xxxx

Hey stranger,

Thought you had fallen off the planet!!! Nice to see you are back and apparently doing very well on CD!!

I'm afraid I have a confession .....

On saturday I switched over to WW, wasn't doing very well on CD once I started moving up the plans. Temptation was getting the better of me and the losses stopped. So rather than be miserable eating very little and not losing, I thought I'd give WW a go - eat, be happy and hopefully lose!!!

Big hugs hunni. Very proud you are doing so well
xxx

Hey hun!!!
Haha have not had a spare minute to go on computer since sunday!!

Yeah well im only 9.9 but something odd has happened!
Im fitting in all my clothes despite being 9 lbs heavier....not sure if its because ive grown. I even was feeling good so put on "those" white miss sixty jeans. They fitted fine!
Am estatic! and inspired to get my 9 stone and evenutally 8.7 stone!

I lost on half a stone on the WW and i found was eating less out of choice but i had so much to lose at the start that i needed something to kick start me and get me in a better state of mind as cambridge did for u so i seriously think you'll carry on losing! Better that then binge and ruin all the hard work!Have to let me know!!

Im going on to slimming world or ww when ive finished to maintain.

Thank you babe! Been odd not talking to ya!

xxxx

Just hang in there babes - you are are getting so close now .... 16lbs to goal!!!

EEEeeekkkk!! So exciting
xxx

Well done, glad you've "returned" X

Congrats on your loss and welcome back again. Good luck on getting to goal - you can do it!

Back