Quirky_Candy's Dequirking

Thanks hun =) It's hard to stay positive when you just want it to go now now now! But it is going and I've always been too impatient. The scales look good today- 12lbs lost =) Hopefully by next weigh in it'll be the all important ONE STONE! It better bleedin' be! Xx

Day 24

I've lost 2 inches around my waist!!!!!! Feels awesome to have a higher number! Today's plan.. I'm going to relax.. and maybe walk to a mates and see how she is.. It's a long walk but I won't go overboard.. Oh and I've decided I will have an add-a-meal in week- I'll do it at the start of week 7. And crunching the numbers, it looks like I might need to do the diet for three months to reach my goal weight.. so I'm on Day 24 but I'll be needing to do this for another 60 days! Daunting? Actually no... =D Feels awesome.. Just have to be careful because the last few lbs I'll need to lose will take me under 25 bmi and I dont want to be doing it unhealthily :) Woohoo! 2 inches! Xx

Thanks Darcy! =D It's been hard this last week- I know most people find the first week hard but this week has just been the hardest emotionally.. I'm really good at sticking to things, if I plan to do something I will and to the best of my abilities- this week has just been one long taunt. Think it's cause i had three days off work with nothing to distract me! Well it's almost a full week next week so lots of distraction =D Xx

Day 25-

Did a smaller walk than yesterday- was very thirsty when I got back and couldnt help weighing myself half-dressed and I'm definitely 0.5lbs away from a whole stone! Got roleplay tonight (geeky game with dice and a bunch of guys) and they eat crisps and eat crap the whole time. I was finding it really hard to not eat with them but last time we did roleplay I just stuck to my guns and theyd devoured everything in site within an hour so I didnt have to look at the food. Tonight its being hosted at the one guy that does put on a really nice spread- so I'm saving my bar for when I first get there and I'll just have to fill up on as much water as possible.. Roleplay is so hard for carbs- every type sitting inches from my nose... I WILL BE STRONG! Day 25 and NO DEVIATION thus far :) Xx

Quirky_Candy said:
Day 25-

Did a smaller walk than yesterday- was very thirsty when I got back and couldnt help weighing myself half-dressed and I'm definitely 0.5lbs away from a whole stone! Got roleplay tonight (geeky game with dice and a bunch of guys) and they eat crisps and eat crap the whole time. I was finding it really hard to not eat with them but last time we did roleplay I just stuck to my guns and theyd devoured everything in site within an hour so I didnt have to look at the food. Tonight its being hosted at the one guy that does put on a really nice spread- so I'm saving my bar for when I first get there and I'll just have to fill up on as much water as possible.. Roleplay is so hard for carbs- every type sitting inches from my nose... I WILL BE STRONG! Day 25 and NO DEVIATION thus far :) Xx

Good luck Candy be strong!!!

You're doing great QC - so determined!! Keep up the good work and enjoy your gaming nite tonite :)

x

Thanks Carly and Scotminx! Last night was good. I'm not going to mention all the treats that were inches from me because I don't want to share the torture but I was strong. At one point one of them rubbed food on my closed mouth :drool: But I resisted. And I have officially lost a STONE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :woohoo:

So it's Day 26- and I'm about 1/2lbs away from 74kg which is the lightest I have ever been in my adult life... It's into the unknown after that.. I've never been smaller :D So my spirits are high and I really am craving a week of AAM because I think I could mentally take not losing any weight that week- whereas before I didn't feel like I could because I hadn't lost enough to justify it. It's just which week to do it in.. It all depends on the weigh-in on the 2nd September and my mental state in a few days time :p Xx

Quirky_Candy said:
Thanks Carly and Scotminx! Last night was good. I'm not going to mention all the treats that were inches from me because I don't want to share the torture but I was strong. At one point one of them rubbed food on my closed mouth :drool: But I resisted. And I have officially lost a STONE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :woohoo:

So it's Day 26- and I'm about 1/2lbs away from 74kg which is the lightest I have ever been in my adult life... It's into the unknown after that.. I've never been smaller :D So my spirits are high and I really am craving a week of AAM because I think I could mentally take not losing any weight that week- whereas before I didn't feel like I could because I hadn't lost enough to justify it. It's just which week to do it in.. It all depends on the weigh-in on the 2nd September and my mental state in a few days time :p Xx

Hey Candy fantastic news on your first stone :D that's great! Glad all the hard work paid off x

=D It feels awesome Carly.

Now I just bought some turkey and broccoli- I'm starting my AAM early for a few reasons: I've made it to Day 26 and it was easy. I've reached the 1 stone mark and because TOTM has reared its ugly head. I was feeling quite emotional and thought- screw it! I'm only 2 days away from doing a full 28 Days. I'm going to have maybe 5-7days of extra protein- I'll go to the gym tomorrow and as much as I can to build up any muscle mass that I have lost.. and then when I go back to TS next Sunday or Monday, I know I'll be equipped to have an amazing next month =D I feel fine- for some reason I do want to cry because I've eaten- but I'd always have been like that.. I felt so in control with TS but my body needs the extra protein and I need to listen to my body =)

Positive but morose.. hoping this week flies by so I can get back to TS already! Xx

Quirky_Candy said:
=D It feels awesome Carly.

Now I just bought some turkey and broccoli- I'm starting my AAM early for a few reasons: I've made it to Day 26 and it was easy. I've reached the 1 stone mark and because TOTM has reared its ugly head. I was feeling quite emotional and thought- screw it! I'm only 2 days away from doing a full 28 Days. I'm going to have maybe 5-7days of extra protein- I'll go to the gym tomorrow and as much as I can to build up any muscle mass that I have lost.. and then when I go back to TS next Sunday or Monday, I know I'll be equipped to have an amazing next month =D I feel fine- for some reason I do want to cry because I've eaten- but I'd always have been like that.. I felt so in control with TS but my body needs the extra protein and I need to listen to my body =)

Positive but morose.. hoping this week flies by so I can get back to TS already! Xx

Hey Candy the turkey and broccoli is a great choice please don't feel bad x you are doing so well x

They were the two things that came out best when I was looking. 0 fat and 0 carbs in the Turkey, lotsa goodness in the broccoli and loadsa protein.. ill have the same tomorrow and then I'll get some fish and i might even have an egg *faints with desire* but i dont want to go for the proteins which come with lots of fat.. and carbs are totally off the menu and any naughty drinks. I'm keeping all the rules of TS just having that extra meal.. I'll keep my eyes on the scales.. dont want to gain too much even if I am on AAM.. I hope I can do this Carly.. this feels harder than TS! Xx

Quirky_Candy said:
They were the two things that came out best when I was looking. 0 fat and 0 carbs in the Turkey, lotsa goodness in the broccoli and loadsa protein.. ill have the same tomorrow and then I'll get some fish and i might even have an egg *faints with desire* but i dont want to go for the proteins which come with lots of fat.. and carbs are totally off the menu and any naughty drinks. I'm keeping all the rules of TS just having that extra meal.. I'll keep my eyes on the scales.. dont want to gain too much even if I am on AAM.. I hope I can do this Carly.. this feels harder than TS! Xx

You can do it candy! Like you say don't give yourself a choice that is where it all starts slipping. Nothing but turkey and broccoli and only at the one meal x
You can do it!!!

Firstly, congrats on the stone in under a month!! What a fantastic achievement!! :D

Secondly, please don't be hard on yourself for doing WS - it's a proper exante plan and you would still lose 10lbs a month even if doing it full-time. It sounds like you're really motivated to do WS whilst sticking to all the rules so I'm sure you'll still get a great loss. Plus, the extra cals will likely give your metabolism a wee boost AND give you more energy for your workouts so it all sounds good to me! You absolutely need to listen to your body hun...

Good luck! xx

=( In a bad mood. I know the scales are only going up because I've got lots more food in me and it's still working its way out of my body but I hate feeling so frumpy.. Being full sucks.. So I've done 4 days of AAM and it sucks so I'm doing TS til the end starting from tomorrow.. Officially it's Day 28 today so I'm feeling crappy that officially I haven't lost a full stone now.. Weigh-in is tomorrow so I'll update my stats but it'll be STS because of the loss over the weekend =( Feels like the longest 7 days ever.. hated it.. want to be back in control.. no food til I'm thin! =( Xx

And for the first time in 28 days I've eaten something with fat and carbs in it- I couldnt help myself- I was going to give some chocolate as a gift to someone but I'd got them a couple of things and it seemed like too much so I didnt give it to them.. been resisting it since Sunday, should have thrown it in the bin... I've only eaten half because I got all hot and sick feeling.. Feeling awful and just want tomorrow to come- I'll feel more in control.. I dont want to see the scales.. I might delay my weigh in til next Friday so I dont have to cope with what it says.. Feeling awful and low.. dont even want to go to work tomorrow.. *sigh* I obviously cant handle food.. I'd have been fine if I'd been at my target weight but I go through the same thought patterns of, 'Oh I'm so fat thats hardly going to do anything' Just feel really weighted down.. First deviation though, trying not to think about how bad I feel and look forward to tomorrow and the coming weeks- doing TS I felt in control.. It's safe and it made me feel good.. eating makes me feel bloated and fat and tired and sick =( *sigh* I'll come back on here when I'm in a better mood- taken a couple of senacots to get this crap out of my body- it says only take 2 but I want to take more =( Xx

Hey candy don't take any more senakot binge purging is never good the damage is done just draw a line and ignore it you can't take it back x
You've done so well it's only one slip up x just carry on like before x

Aww dont be so hard on yourself hun. youve done practicly a whole month and that in its self is an acheviment in its self! im on day 2 and if i can get to day 25 ill be so proud! and the fact that u had a little slip with the chocolate and realised what you dont makes it better you could have carried on and ate chocolate tomo you know you wont, im much the sae when it comes to food and emotions. im not sure how im going to cope after exante but its somthing im hoping i can deal with, but definetly be proud hunni! what you have acheived is amazing! xxx

I just feel really stupid =( 28 days of effort and I undo it.. OK it's way better than I've ever done before but it makes me feel so stupid.. I've been weighing myself everyday since starting AAM and it's been rising.. feel like if I poop it'll go down and I'll feel less heavy and less like I've undone everything.. lots of irrational thoughts keep flying through my head- Normally I'd go and eat loads because I feel bad but the only stuff in the house is carbs and I dont want to undo myself even more! I know it's not the end of the world but I was doing so well =( Feel like the AAM was just an excuse for me to eat- I wont do it again.. Feel cheated by the fat me.. the thin me is trapped inside this tank! I know I'll be back to where I was in a week- and then I'll be losing again but right now I'm all fogged up by what I've done.. Torchwood in 30mins to distract me.. After that it's bed.. and I'm gonna weigh myself in the morning, scribble down the number and then not weigh until next Friday.. I'm really obsessing and I know its unhealthy =( I will lose weight on this diet so I just need to keep my head down and stop obsessing =( Xx

Back