Quitting smoking

well, 2 weeks and still no cigarettes- and i'm really proud of myself, as i did go out for drinks quite a few times, and ppl were smoking around me, plus- alcohol always makes me want to smoke, and even though i almost cried once because i wanted to smoke so badly- i didn't:)

Well im still of them and today 18 weeks ago! it will get easier and i did notice my weight went sky high and i wasn't eating any different! but hopefully it will sort itself out again :D

well, it's my third week, and only now have i gained a bit of weight, but it's totally my fault- i quit my job, have only 1 exam left at uni, have nothing to do, so i'm just sitting at home eating:| i am sorting it out now, but i didn't gain that much, i think 3 pounds or so, so hopefully won't be too hard to lose:)

good luck to everyone on giving up smoking,, i quit 2 1/2 years ago but i found it hard at times what to do with my hands so i bought a colouring book so if i was at home bored and fancied a smoke i coloured a picture instead also i brushed my teeth if i had a craving aswell, kept me occupied the first few days anyway lol

That is a great idea. I quit my nail-biting by using coloring books and crayons, but I hadn't thought about using them to help me quit smoking. My quit date is June 1. I'm going to go buy some coloring books now. :)

Day four of no smoking :whistle:

Back