quorn chicken style fajitas

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
Did you put in the syn calc it was free food?

I'm sure somebody posted a thread about these a week-ish ago which included the syn value.

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
S: 12st1lb C: 9st8.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st6.5lb(20.41%)
I thought they were free! is it the chicken strips in fajita marinade? or is this proper made up fajitas?

X

paperclip

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st7lb(13.04%)
Is it these that you mean?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quorn Fajita Strips, Surprisingly Low Fat, 140g pack, chilled 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Don't use the calculator unless the product isn't online in the food directory!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
what are the ingredients and the nutritional values and someone will check it out for you. 56 seems really high - some of the quorn products are high in syns but not that high! Could you have put in the kjoules instead of the kcals by accident?

paperclip

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st7lb(13.04%)
Based on the nutritional information on the Tesco site for this, it's 1 syn per 100g (as sold) on all plans.

Hope that helps.

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
S: 12st1lb C: 9st8.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st6.5lb(20.41%)
oooh these look interesting where did you get them? i normally just make up my own mexican style quorn and have it with spicy rice :) or if feeling lazy some bachelors savoury rice the mexican flavour

x

andilou

S: 13st7.0lb G: 10st0lb
Here you go

Quorn Just Add, Chicken Style Fajitas, frozen 400g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Aideen

Hi! I had these tonight and they were delicious! I used Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps though at 1 1/2 points each.... does that roughley mean they are the same syn value?

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Sorry but there's no relation between WW point and SW syns. If I remember rightly the WW wholemeal wraps are 4.5 syns each.