• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

quorn chicken style fajitas

I thought they were free! is it the chicken strips in fajita marinade? or is this proper made up fajitas?

X

Is it these that you mean?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quorn Fajita Strips, Surprisingly Low Fat, 140g pack, chilled 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
0 Syn on Extra Easy
Original Free
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Don't use the calculator unless the product isn't online in the food directory!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
what are the ingredients and the nutritional values and someone will check it out for you. 56 seems really high - some of the quorn products are high in syns but not that high! Could you have put in the kjoules instead of the kcals by accident?

oooh these look interesting where did you get them? i normally just make up my own mexican style quorn and have it with spicy rice :) or if feeling lazy some bachelors savoury rice the mexican flavour

x

Here you go

Quorn Just Add, Chicken Style Fajitas, frozen 400g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

2½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 2½ Syns
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

oooh these look interesting where did you get them? i normally just make up my own mexican style quorn and have it with spicy rice :) or if feeling lazy some bachelors savoury rice the mexican flavour

x

thanks for the syn value is that for the whole 400g bag?

i got these from tescos

Hi! I had these tonight and they were delicious! I used Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps though at 1 1/2 points each.... does that roughley mean they are the same syn value?