quorn chicken style fajitas

Did you put in the syn calc it was free food?

I'm sure somebody posted a thread about these a week-ish ago which included the syn value.

I thought they were free! is it the chicken strips in fajita marinade? or is this proper made up fajitas?

X

Is it these that you mean?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quorn Fajita Strips, Surprisingly Low Fat, 140g pack, chilled 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Don't use the calculator unless the product isn't online in the food directory!

what are the ingredients and the nutritional values and someone will check it out for you. 56 seems really high - some of the quorn products are high in syns but not that high! Could you have put in the kjoules instead of the kcals by accident?

Based on the nutritional information on the Tesco site for this, it's 1 syn per 100g (as sold) on all plans.

Hope that helps.

oooh these look interesting where did you get them? i normally just make up my own mexican style quorn and have it with spicy rice :) or if feeling lazy some bachelors savoury rice the mexican flavour

x

Here you go

Quorn Just Add, Chicken Style Fajitas, frozen 400g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Hi! I had these tonight and they were delicious! I used Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps though at 1 1/2 points each.... does that roughley mean they are the same syn value?

Sorry but there's no relation between WW point and SW syns. If I remember rightly the WW wholemeal wraps are 4.5 syns each.

Back