Quorn cook book

*honey

Silver Member
So i saw advertised on the Quorn packets for the Quorn kitchen cookbook. £2.99 and 2 barcodes from 2 pack ( all done online so you dont need to have eaten the product)

and it arrived in the post today....... has some good recipes in, some are already SW friendly, some can be adapted and some just a no go. but most of this weeks meals are out of it.

The Quorn Kitchen

Oh excellent, I've bought my 2 packs ready so I just need to grab my purse and purchase it online :) How long did yours take to come Honey ?

Oh I love a new cook book and what a good price !

Oh excellent, I've bought my 2 packs ready so I just need to grab my purse and purchase it online :) How long did yours take to come Honey ?

Oh I love a new cook book and what a good price !

Couple of weeks maybe, not too long. :)

Me too love a new cookbook :)

:D :D :D thanks for the post, you've reminded me to order mine, I'll do it tonight!

Hey my book arrived today :) *Honey, which recipes have you tried already ??? Any recommendations ?

Out of interest how long did it take?
Waiting for mine to get here - is it just the recipes off their website or is it new ones?

I have tried.........
Hearty bean and pasta soup page 43
pizza topped burgers page 75
Sweet potato loaf page 90 ( pic of that on the pic thread)
Quorn Korma page 140

All yummy

Circes mine just took 2 weeks :) I've not looked at the website so I'm not sure if its different recipes - its a lovely book though!

Kristin, how funny, I love having parcels delivered (but it was small enough to fit through the letterbox) :)

Ah ha *Honey - I've got my eye on the sweet potato loaf too- I thought that sounded really yummy :D Also the one with mashed potato on top of beans and sausage.......will let you know if I make any this weekend.

Ah ha *Honey - I've got my eye on the sweet potato loaf too- I thought that sounded really yummy :D Also the one with mashed potato on top of beans and sausage.......will let you know if I make any this weekend.

Yeah there is lots i have my eye on doing too. The sausage, beans and mash thing looks good. Might do some more out of there next week

Some on youtube as well - watched one this morning about shepherds pie made with quorn. Don't know why as I don't eat the stuff - oh yea I remember now - the guy was really cute!

Back