quorn fillets, How many points ?

sazzy34

Gold Member
Jusst wanted to check about points in quorn fillets, I seem to have worked it out at 1.5 for two. :confused:
Surely that cant be right.
Anybody ?????

im having one tonight ,the pesto one.
Having it with half a butternut squash and other veg.
i know you dont like veg starlight but butternut squah really fills me up and i can forgo the carb side of my meal
As i only have 19 points i need to be frugal and i like to save a bit for wine... lol

Most of the fillets/escalopes are pretty much the same size although I usually find one escalope does me for dinner

Starlight where do you get your quorn stuff from? i can't seem to find anything here apart from sausages sausages and yep you guessed it more sausages :rolleyes:

In saying that i havn't really had a good look
:)

Thanks think i need to go a scout around the supermarkets then :):)

I've never been to sainsburys before been to the pet shop next to it though :D if it's the same one we're talking about :)

They usually go to Braehead... Im thinking youre talking about the one in the Drum??

Is there a sainsbury's in breahead?? i didn't even know that & the amount of times i've been there :eek::eek: Mind you im not that observant at the best of times:rolleyes:

Yep tht's the one im on about
:)

:rotflmao: Its huge! How have you missed it and its in the mall.... along past Woolies & Boots

Honestly Starlight i havn't a clue!!! think i must have blinkers on most of the time!! note to self must be more observant in future :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks everyone, I can`t believe ther are that low.
I did them in a sweet and sour sauce with rice and they were Delicious !!
Even hubby liked them and he always moans when I use the quorn pieces in anything.

1.5 points for 2 :eek:
are these in the freezer or fridge section?

Back