Quorn fillets

Sarah2009x

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a nice relaxed sunday!

Those of you who eat quorn fillets, what do you do with them? Can you coat them in anything to make them taste nicer? I was thinking of doing quorn fillets, gravy, roast spuds and lots of veg for dinner today.

Thanks x

You can coat them (check for syns though if you use anything bread crumby) or you can marianade them for a while, I use soy sauce, garlic salt, ground ginger and lime juice and it taste's really nice....you can use whatever your imagination comes up with really, just experiment, good luck. X

Last edited:
Almost anything you would do with a chicken breast! Just don't forget that they take very little cooking - just a warm through really. Otherwise they go a bit rubbery.

You can coat them (check for syns though if you use anything bread crumby) or you can marianade them for a while, I use soy sauce, garlic salt, ground ginger and lime juice and it taste's really nice....you can use whatever your imagination comes up with really, just expirment, good luck. X

Thanks, then what do you do with them - grill them? x

hi, i eat them alot.i hav them with a roast dinner or with pasta salad and stirfry xx

Never been able to get on with them! I can tolerate the mince, but I prefer the real thing.

Lightly dust in Tandoori Spice and a quick spray with Fry light. Roast in the oven on 190 for about 15mins.
YUM YUM YUM!!

Make a pocket in them, put a slice of lemon or lime and some fresh basil inside spray with frylight and cook in oven for about 15 -20 mins

You can stuff them with anything really but I find somtime your better off cooking the filling a bit first as its not in the oven very long.

Back