Quorn help!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by gemma9185, 14 February 2010 Social URL.

1. gemma9185

gemma9185 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(17.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    Hi all

I am still just starting slimming world and wondered what quorn products are free?

I have been eating the sausages, ham, chicken pieces and counting them as free.

What about the burgers? I noticed they do other products now like chicken nuggets are those more processed quorn syn'ed?

Also are supermarket versions of meat free products still free? I noticed Asda meat free mince is well cheaper and intend to do some cooking next week with it!!

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There are lots of quorn threads so I suggest you do a search and get reading. Many are syn free but others will have a syn value that can sometimes be high.

I use the Asda meat free mince as I prefer it to quorn mince and it's syn free as well.

4. gemma9185

gemma9185 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(17.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    Thanks! I intend to do lots of reading but I am knee deep in Masters research at the mo! So just hoping to pick people's brains who have been doing this longer than me until I get a free evening to make meself a little syn diary!!

Thanks!!:):):):):):):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.