Quorn Mince recipe ideas 790 plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by laura33, 7 August 2007 Social URL.

1. laura33

laura33 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Not sure yet
    Anyone got any recipe ideas for quorn mince on the 790 plan? I was thinking of stir frying it with a little mushroom, but not sure what spices to use :) Any other thoughts let me know :)

Laura
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I tend to cook my quorn with half a stock cube, some mushrooms and mixed herbs. I then pour my thickened cd soup sachet over as a sauce (don't boil)

Have fun with your quorn.

4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    You could make it into chilli - without the kidney beans obviously ;) - or a curry if you like spicy foods. Alternatively a shepherd's pie with mashed cauliflower instead of potato :)

Enjoy !!

5. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

On AAM week I use the quorn pieces rather than the mine as I think the mince would be too dry without sauce. On 790 you get over 1/2 a pack of quorn pieces! I dry fry them with mushrooms, courgettes & spring greens with a little bit of chilli powder. Yum... its making me want some just talking about it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.