Quorn on 810? Too much?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizzMB, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD SS
    I've been doing my 810 week, and i just had quorn with some mushrooms and courgette....and it was massive....soooo big i couldnt actually manage to finish it all, in fact, i only managed half!

I wont be having the quorn again becuase of this.....

For those that crave a "large" meal on 810...Quorn pieces are the way forward!

Anyone else find this was a problem?

I didnt want to force it down me as i want to get away from that "stuffed" feeling, in fact, i never want it ever again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    I think that you are very wise not to stuff yourself Liz. We are all guilty of it, it becomes a habbit. I think this diet is fab for helping you to feel 'just right' - not hungry and not stuffed!

I'm not a fan of Quorn tbh - but when i'm on 810 and hungry I'll certainly bear this convo in mind!!!! lol :)

Hugs x x x
  4. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    I LOVE quorn. Starting ss+ on Wednesday, might have it then.
  5. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Healthy eating, was CD
    Yep it's huge. Using a few Excel calculations, I worked out how much I'd be allowed to have half of the Quorn and half cottage cheese. Worked much better :)
  6. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

Oooh I love Quorn and eat the allowance everyday, it is a lot but I like to think I've got loads to eat!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.