Quorn Pasta Bake- LOVELY SYN FREE

cjtj

ooh i can pass on my amazing recipe now.:D lol who says teenagers cant cook.

It is LOVELY and all is SYN FREE- on the Green Plan...
Its so quick and easy too...

Let me know what you think if u try it- it really is lovely- trust me

Quorn Pasta Bake

Ingredients
v 1 Packet of quorn mince (chilled)
v 2 Large onions, chopped
v 2 cans of baked beans
v 1 packet of Batchelors Pasta ‘n’ Sauce (Tomato, onion and herb)
v Garlic granules (optional)
v 3oz Grated cheddar cheese (as you’re A healthy extra)
v Mushrooms, Sliced

Ø Chop the onions & sweat in the microwave for around 1 minute.
Ø Then add the onions to the quorn mince and baked beans. Cook on the hob until nearly cooked
Ø Then add mushrooms and garlic (if desired)
Ø In a separate saucepan make up the pasta ‘n’ sauce, (without milk or butter) with ¾ pint of boiled water.
Ø When the Pasta ‘n’ Sauce is cooked- pour the quorn mixture into an oven proof casserole dish
Ø Add the Pasta ‘n’ Sauce on top
Ø Sprinkle the grated cheese on top- Grill for about 2 Minutes.

Serves: 3/4
Syn Value: SYN FREE (on green plan ONLY)
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins

that soundgreat, will have to try it when im eating food again! how many does itserve?

Hi cjtj, I've not tried this yet cos I've been sticking to original days for the past 2 weeks but I'll definitely give it a go when I start trying some green days. Had a lovely tea tonight (not if your vegetarian tho'): had a tin of Princes liver and onions in gravy (free on original) with loads of broccoli and cooked tomatoes - yummy :)

Hi cjtj, I've not tried this yet cos I've been sticking to original days for the past 2 weeks but I'll definitely give it a go when I start trying some green days. Had a lovely tea tonight (not if your vegetarian tho'): had a tin of Princes liver and onions in gravy (free on original) with loads of broccoli and cooked tomatoes - yummy :)

Cool let me know what ya think:D
Ooh u and my mum had the same dinner-lol

Bought the ingredients today, will make it later on in the week. Will let you know what I think Sejay.

I have some quorn mince in the freezer so I will will get the other bits at the weekend and try it then.

i think I will put this on my weekly plan!

yuk!! cant stick quorn but could i use extra lean mince beef instead an count it as a healthy extra for the meat ?

Back