Quorn sausages I can't believe it :(

I can't believe they are 1.5 each!!
Just got hold of the new free branded food book and they are in there as free??

quorn sausage

Not sure if already been told but quorn sausage no longer free now 1 syn each xx

I heard that from my C tonight.... some other changes about meat also xx

So disappointed in Quorn but a bit glad as I had a good look on syns online for lower syn sausages and found the Morrisons eat smart 60 % less fat ones for 0.5 syns for an actual meat sausage! Got some and they are gorgeous! goodbye quorn! :)

i may just have to take a trip to Bache (about 10 miles away lol) to the Morrisons there

Skinny Lizzy sausages- 6 pack in the chilled aisle- 1syn each last time i checked

they have flavoured ones too- i think they are 1/2 syn each

there's a butchers a few miles away that do syn free sausages (for the time being) its 2 buses away, and the sausages are expensive...but imma go and see what they're like :)

even though 1syn is a bit of a shame- i dont mind using 2-3 syns for my breakfast every few days :)

It will be worth it for the cumberland eat smart ones! make sure they are 60% less fat and not 40% (they do two kinds) I think you can get chipolata ones aswell :)

No wonder i stayed the same last week as in 2 days i had 8 of the little blighters and sins as well at least tonight i only had 2 with mash and Veg and have had no other sins! I thought they had got much tastier then last time i had them! X

Quorn Sausages free or not free?

Hi all, I joined slimming world today downloaded my list and trotted off to sainsbury's.

Only to notice on the SW website that plain quorn sausages are no longer free< is this true?

here is the article

Our Food Co-ordination team at Head Office are constantly looking at the availability and nutrition info of our basic and branded foods. Following recent research, we’d like to let you know about a couple of changes to our Free Food list.
Quorn sausages

Quorn recently changed their sausage recipe and as a result regular plain Quorn sausages are no longer Free. The Syn values of other sausages also vary depending on the flavour.
Here’s a full list:

• Sizzling BBQ Bangers, 5 pack, chilled: 2 Syns each
  • Best Ever Cumberland Sausages, 5 pack, chilled: 1 Syn each
  • Best Ever Sausages, 6 pack, chilled: 1 Syn each
  • Best Ever Sausages, 8 pack, frozen: 1 Syn each
  • Tastier Red Leicester & Onion Sausages, 5 pack, chilled: 1 Syn each
  • Tastier Sausages, 6 pack, frozen: ½ Syn each
The ingredients in branded products do change from time to time, so please check your favourites from time to time on Syns Online.

Oh no! Just seen this after buying 5 bags! Hehe oh well I know that 1 syn isn't alot but its more than 0!

Which mugshots?

oh you are KIDDING

i had a s+s one today....

what's the syn value now? :(

The sweet and sour ones are the only ones I like gutted!

Back