1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Quorn Tikka Masala

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by grumbletumble, 12 December 2010 Social URL.

1. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

SW- Green
    I found this recipe in morrisons (one of their recipe cards) & just made it slimming world friendly :D It's really easy & really, really yummy mmm nom :)

Quorn tikka

Green/EE- (½ heb for oil)

Serves 2

Inch of ginger (chopped)
    1 clove garlic (chopped)
    1 small chilli (chopped)
    1 tbsp chopped corriander
    1-2 tsp of tikka masala powder
    Half a packet of quorn pieces (or however much you want)
    1 tablespoon olive oil (½ heb)
    Handful of mushrooms (roughly chopped)
    Small onion (chopped)
    Salt & pepper
    Couple of tbsp of fromage frais
    1 tsp of paprika

Chop ginger, garlic, chilli, corriander, & mix together with olive oil, salt, pepper & tikka powder then marinate the quorn for a couple of hours (can be left overnight).

Fry the onions, mushrooms & paprika in fry light then when softened add the quorn with the marinade & cook until browned.
    Once cooked take off the heat & add the fromage frais to taste. Make sure the mixture isn't too hot because the ff can curdle (happened to me the last time i made this :cry:)
    Serve with rice J
    Last edited: 12 December 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    I take it the recipe is for two people then?
  4. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

SW- Green
    Sorry, yes it is! I'll edit to say it's for 2!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.