R.I.P. Jade Goody

I hope so to! He appears to come from a good family you would think he would have some good in him....did anyone watch the programme "Jade with love"...I sky+ it last night...It just does not seem right that someone so young goes in such a horrible way. Having lost both parents to this horrible disease I know from first hand experience how horrible it is...lets hope lots of young girls get the smears they should....my elder sister is 52 and has never had one...for a few minutes of discomfort its worth it to know all is in order...xx

I hope so to! He appears to come from a good family you would think he would have some good in him....did anyone watch the programme "Jade with love"...I sky+ it last night...It just does not seem right that someone so young goes in such a horrible way. Having lost both parents to this horrible disease I know from first hand experience how horrible it is...lets hope lots of young girls get the smears they should....my elder sister is 52 and has never had one...for a few minutes of discomfort its worth it to know all is in order...xx

It's not even that uncomfortable if you relax - people are literally dying of embarrassment aren't they :sigh:

Yes your right I always chatter away to the doctor to take my mind of it...its a vital test that women should be encouraged to take from an early age if sexually active...xx

Good advice Pam. Gosh that was young - but the thing is you still have a life and that is the point isn't it x

I missed that last night, I thought it was on and looked through the guide to V+ it but couldn't find it! What time and channel was it on? Will it be repeated?

Back