r u exercising?

Jenny_b

Gold Member
Hey, any1 exercising on LT?

what/how much are u doing?

in read a few people had wrote not to exercise in the first week or so but pharmacist said do as much as i like as long as i had the energy and was drinking enough.

ive got so much energy, feel like the energizer bunny. lol

ive done at least an hour everyday since starting a week ago. 2day ive done slightly more. hour and 20mins so far and might do some more later depending on how i feel.

ive been doing - swimming, lots of walking (making sure i get my 10,000 steps a day in) & working out at the gym doing both cv and freeweights.

hoping this will get the weight off quicker and tone me up.

x x

I'm only swimming once a week, approx 50 lengths of a 25m pool, a bit of cardio and some toning. I guess you do as much as you feel able but be careful of going into starvation mode if you do too much and that will halt your weight loss.

hey dontwanttobesocurvygirl,

thanks for the advise. i'll see what my loss is next week as lost a stone this week.

why r u sad hun?

x x

Well done on your loss - you will probably have a smaller loss next week - but a loss is a loss.

I'm sad as a very close friend of mine upset me at the weekend - though a lot of that sadness has passed and I am just a bit p'd off with him.

yeah im expecting it to quite a lot less. if i lost 4lbs a week id be chuffed.

glad some sadness has passed hun, better to be angry than sad. hate falling out cuz im so emotional so even if im angry i still cry. hopefully it will be sorted soon.

cheer up hun, just think ull be skinny soon :)

yeah im expecting it to quite a lot less. if i lost 4lbs a week id be chuffed.

glad some sadness has passed hun, better to be angry than sad. hate falling out cuz im so emotional so even if im angry i still cry. hopefully it will be sorted soon.

cheer up hun, just think ull be skinny soon :)

Cheers me dear. Despite what happened over the weekend I am not too bad - specially as the losses I have had keep me inspired and happy - though I must admit it was close - the chocolate was calling me ... lol
But I didnt give in so am even more proud of that as before starting LT that kind of situation would have meant me keeping Cadburys in business for at while :D
xx

I dont do any exercise and i didnt do any whilst on LT before. I did it for 22 weeks and lost 6st 10lbs without any exercise. Its a personal choice. If you are going to do some stick to light toning and avoid heavy cardio workouts :)

heya Jenny

heya J,

I had the same question ....

I gymed it last night but did notice (day 2) I couldnt push myself to my usual limit.. so I listened to my body, stopped and took water more often... I will continue but at a pace at which i comfortable with.. I have energy today also... happy days!

Bst of luck on your weight loss!

Im very surprised anyone can exercise:eek: I was going to the gym approx 5days a week before i started LT wasnt losing weight coz i wasnt really watching what i was eating but loved the energy i got from doing it. I tried to go(an odd day) on my first and second week but i was just exhausted when i came home and even now i have more energy after 5weeks but if i over exert myself in any way i feel worn out:(
Would love to be able to do a bit but even walking up the stairs leaves me tired:sigh:

hi
new to this site and lipotrim but i am doing every other day at the gym cardio work for 2 hours with weights at the end, by the way you look fab in your pic.

Apart from move house clean and paint old one nope done none but i do walk about 5/10 miles a week at weekend and plan to go swimming next week to tone up a bit

i hate the gym !:rolleyes:

debz x

If you feel you've got the energy to do it, I reckon it's OK & you could always stop for a week if it looked as if it was affecting your weigh ins.

I go swimming once a week (mainly for the steam room, hehe) & will be using my vibro plate if it ever gets fixed (they delivered a faulty one over a week ago & I still don't have a replacement!) I don't think it seems to make much difference what people do in terms of their weight-loss, but, it's probably beneficial to tone up so that you're looking your best at the end! :)

Hannah

I go to the gym twice a week and briskly walk for 15 mins, then i just tone my legs and arms on the weights and do some sit ups, i actually feel quite good afterwards and still have energy when i get home to do the housework!!

Guess everyone is different. More or less exercising depending on what you like. Be conscious of the fact that your body is existing on very few calories so be careful not to overdo it.

Alot of people have small children so they are running after them and don't feel the need to exercise.

I don't have any kids but still don't exercise :D hahaha I dont think you are ment to do too much just to tone up maybe. I don't like it :)

dontwanttobesocurvygirl - well done for resisting the chocolate, thats one of my weaknesses. hubby still buys it for me all the time, give it to the kids instead.
hope ur feeling happier today. x x

tobeaskinnyme - i cant manage as much as i use to but still doing quite a bit, ur right listen to ur body. x x

shineyd - guess every1s energy is different, feel full of the stuff all day. thought id be tired and weak so really pleased that im not.

kerry gold 1 - wow 2 hours of cardio, cant do quite that much, fitness isnt what it once was. and thx, pic was bout 2 yrs ago before i gained loads of weight, that im working to get to.

hannah - i love the steam room 2. yeah gona see what i weigh in at next time, know i'll gaining muscle so might not lose as much but as long as im losing 3lbs a week i'll be happy.

jesi - ive got 2 little girls, 3 & 5. been on trampoline with them alot more the last couple of weeks, its great exercise.
ive also been walking to pick them up 2instead of being lazy and driving, takes about 25mins to get there so in total 1hour 40mins of walking if i do it twice a day.

Back