Rachaels slim and save my life!

You're doing ace on this. Wayhay to getting into your jeans! I'm always a size up with new jeans but I do have some smaller ones that I've managed to stretch out to size 18!

Yay for us! :D next goal to be able to try on new things and say, they look good! You may have read I had a traumatic trip to the fat lady shop :rolleyes: not going to go for a while now as Ive got a few things that fit again. Heres to the next size down for both of us! :party0049:

So glad things have settled again Rachel your doing so good. Your going to get to goal I can see your success story now!! Well done girl xxx

Thanks Sadia, oooo can you see it, how do I look!!!! Dont know how Im going to look but sure know how Im going to feel! :D words cat and cream spring to mind, well maybe not cream! Skimmed milk!

You're doing great Rachael.
Just try and concentrate on day to day and do it in half stone milestones and don't even think about the long haul and 8stone to lose.
I find it easier to commit if I tell myself "that's another day done" and don't dwell on how long you'll have to carry on. (works for me anyway) but maybe I've just got a simple mindset :)

You're doing great Rachael.
Just try and concentrate on day to day and do it in half stone milestones and don't even think about the long haul and 8stone to lose.
I find it easier to commit if I tell myself "that's another day done" and don't dwell on how long you'll have to carry on. (works for me anyway) but maybe I've just got a simple mindset :)

I know you're right and I am trying, honest! Think I will put some half stone goals in then, try and concentrate my mind better! Im too impatient thats my trouble, I like things done yesterday once Ive set my mind on something. Obviously that is just not going to happen! Need to embrace the journey! Thanks scousemouse xx

Hi Rachael

Just wanted to say that I've just sat and read your diary through from the start and found it very entertaining and inspiring - I have even more to lose than you and I found it really nice to read about someone who is on a similar journey xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rachael

Just wanted to say that I've just sat and read your diary through from the start and found it very entertaining and inspiring - I have even more to lose than you and I found it really nice to read about someone who is on a similar journey xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you thats so lovely. You are doing great, we will get there together! I agree it is nice to find someone in a very similar position as only we can understand what being our starting weights really mean. Also that we will perhaps be on a similar length journey to goal. Everyone on here is so lovely and supportive though regardless of how much they have to lose. Sometimes even if its a well done, it good to hear.

How do you feel on this? Im fine but very tired, wish I could get some ketosis energy! :)

Weigh in number 4 lost 6.4lbs :party0049: :D:D 2st 5.8lb lost in 5 weeks! :eek:

Very pleased with myself this morning because I was within a gnats breath of eating last night! I had cooked some pork and leek sausages for the boys and there were 3 left which sat in the fridge all night shouting eat me , eat me. I even went as far as opening the fridge door, something I havent done since starting! But I didnt do it :D that was the hardest struggle Ive had so far I really hope it isnt going to happen again today! Think being 2.1 lbs off being 18st something will keep me going!

Also has anyone got any good recommendations for errr you know errr a little bathroom help!? :rolleyes: got a bit of back ache. Thanks in advan xce. Hope everyone has a good day.

Last edited:
:wow: well done on that amazing loss Rachael. That's as much as some people lose in their 1st wk.
Just think by the weekend you'll be in the 18's now that's enough to keep you on track.
As for the screaming sausages in the fridge I'd say only cook what you need and the temptation wont arise to tempt you.
Think of the results you've got in just 5wks that's an achievement worth celebrating (non sausage wise)
As for the toilet issue I swear by dulcolax (just the 1 by the way) and within 12hrs things have started moving in the right direction x

Amazing!!! Give me some tips haha xx

:wow: well done on that amazing loss Rachael. That's as much as some people lose in their 1st wk.
Just think by the weekend you'll be in the 18's now that's enough to keep you on track.
As for the screaming sausages in the fridge I'd say only cook what you need and the temptation wont arise to tempt you.
Think of the results you've got in just 5wks that's an achievement worth celebrating (non sausage wise)
As for the toilet issue I swear by dulcolax (just the 1 by the way) and within 12hrs things have started moving in the right direction x

Thanks sm! I will be celebrating at the wkend, going to treat myself to some nice facial products and some new make up, no sausages! Actually sausage is not something I would want, was a little hungry thats all! Couldnt just cook what was needed as they were frozen solid and stuck together! No problems today though!

Thanks for the tip on the Ducolax havent been out today but will get some tomorrow.x

Amazing!!! Give me some tips haha xx

I'm just sticking to plan that's all, having 4 packs, no protein. I had the 200g of veg for the first 2 weeks but I'm not now, just don't need it. I don't have the milk allowance either, I have probably had about 4 cups of tea with a bit of milk since I started. Nothing has passed my lips apart from the above. Even when I have to taste stuff I'm cooking for the kids I taste it then spit and rinse!!!

I just don't see the point in me messing around on this, I'm desperate to lose the weight and its just a waste of money if I did. Sure I have wobbles like everyone else but I want to lose the weight more than I want to eat something off plan. So when I have that craving I embrace it just don't follow through! That basically it really, no secrets! :) xx

rachael40 said:
I'm just sticking to plan that's all, having 4 packs, no protein. I had the 200g of veg for the first 2 weeks but I'm not now, just don't need it. I don't have the milk allowance either, I have probably had about 4 cups of tea with a bit of milk since I started. Nothing has passed my lips apart from the above. Even when I have to taste stuff I'm cooking for the kids I taste it then spit and rinse!!!

I just don't see the point in me messing around on this, I'm desperate to lose the weight and its just a waste of money if I did. Sure I have wobbles like everyone else but I want to lose the weight more than I want to eat something off plan. So when I have that craving I embrace it just don't follow through! That basically it really, no secrets! :) xx

Ah hun.
Thanks so much for this response <3 means a lot. Am having an awful day and really almost caved in but pauses to remember why I am doing this.
Like you I am desperate to lose the weight. From tomorrow im gonna give foue packs a go.

I am measuring out my milk as we speak - that's the one thing I could never live without - teaaaa

Have you noticed a big difference with 2 stone 5 gone? Have you dropped a dress size? xx

Ah hun.
Thanks so much for this response <3 means a lot. Am having an awful day and really almost caved in but pauses to remember why I am doing this.
Like you I am desperate to lose the weight. From tomorrow im gonna give foue packs a go.

I am measuring out my milk as we speak - that's the one thing I could never live without - teaaaa

Have you noticed a big difference with 2 stone 5 gone? Have you dropped a dress size? xx

Aww sorry you are having a hard time, "almost caved but didn't", that's all the matters, always think well of yourself when you resist, it is hard sometimes. I thought I couldn't do without my tea too but I don't like sweetners and its just not the same without sugar, plus really I don't wont to the take in the extra milk if I don't really need to! I just want to optimise my weight loss as much as I possibly can, having so much to lose I don't want to spend more time doing this than is absolutely necessary! I'm an impatient so and so!

Yes massive difference losing the weight and I'm down 2 dress sizes :D

Hope you have had a better few days hun, you know you can do it.

Sounds like your in the zone hunny

Hmm what about redbush tea its a bit sweeter naturally

Deffo just keep reminding yourself why your doing it :)

Xx

Thanks Rebekah, it means alot you taking the time to post on my diary, I follow yours hun but tend not to post as feel you have reached guru status on here! You make me positively dizzy with everything you do, I do have to remind myself that you're 26 and Im not!!!

I don't miss the tea anyway so its not really an issue. And yes I am definately in the zone, long may it last:D

LOL that's funny hun, do post, I'm no guru!!

I am a bit of a tea and coffee addict, can't get enough of it!!

Have a good evening Xx

Back