Rachaels slim and save my life!

Still going! I was really looking forward to the long weekend but it seems to be dragging a bit, I have plenty of things I should be doing but zero motivation. Just seems my whole focus is on this diet and getting to the next day and it is paralysing me from doing anything else. I need a serious injection of ooomph because it's starting to get on my nerves :mad:. Just can't seem to get my butt into gear at all, lazy lazy lazy! Is it because I'm on so few calories or is it all in my head? Just don't know. Its a rubbish way to be because the day would go much quicker if I was busy doing something, just lost my mojo and don't know how to get it back :sigh:

I'm exactly the same I've got stacks of studying, work for ny other half and cleaning to do but I'm procrastinating

Take the focus off the diet, it makes it easier. Make a to do list and get busy. It's just part if your normal routine now so try to take the focus off the packs .. if that makes any sense?!

I'm feeling exactly the sane, lack lustre and can't be bothered to do much. But time to get busy, make the most of the extra day

Hang in there Xx

Lol! That sounds just like my list! Fire and health and saftey reports to write for work, college work to do, house looks like a bomb has dropped in the middle of a chinese laundry and what have I done all day? Sweet FA!

Think you're right I seem to be living pack to pack instead of just getting on with life, just feel soooo lazy. I am a terrible procrastinator anyway, give me a deadline and I will take it right up to the 13th hour to get it done! Maybe that just the way I roll! LOl! Thats one of my 13yr olds sayings!

I will have to get busy tomorrow on the house because I mind kids so it has to be all spick and span on Tue, only seem to get to it when I really don't have a choice. Will try harder tomorrow!:rolleyes:

I'm just the same if that makes you feel better LOL

Fiance suggested a clean up day tomorrow.. my face was a picture!! Ha!

Yeah the packs are just food, live and fit em in. Much easier!! I shall try to get some work done tomorrow myself :)

Xx

Hi Rachael, hope you don't mind me posting on your diary-I found it and have read it from the start-you are doing great! I started out with more to lose, and am currently just getting back on plan after falling off the wagon at start of july(through no fault of my own-due To work)
It's the most awesome diet ie ever done-I too lost 3 stone in my first 7 weeks-only got 9lbs to get back to where I was before I fell off! I think I'm only 9.5lbs away from being 18stone something is an amazing feeling-it's been a long time since I saw 18 anything! I look forward to following your progress, and maybe supporting each other thru the coming months xx Jo xx
Oooh! And I've just seen that you're from north Wales! Wow-me too! Where abouts? xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jo, glad to hear you've got back on the horse! We are the same weight now! Race you to the finish! :D How you finding it after being off plan for a while? I don't expect it will take you too long to drop that regain, we can celebrate the 18s together! I think its about 3 yrs since I was there myself.

I agree this is definately the best diet I've done too.

I'm in Mold, where are you? xx

rachael40 said:
Hi Jo, glad to hear you've got back on the horse! We are the same weight now! Race you to the finish! :D How you finding it after being off plan for a while? I don't expect it will take you too long to drop that regain, we can celebrate the 18s together! I think its about 3 yrs since I was there myself.

I agree this is definately the best diet I've done too.

I'm in Mold, where are you? xx

Hi :)
I'm in Llandudno :) I'm loving being back on plan to be honest-got the buzz back-roll on Saturday morning-I'm actually 8.5lbs above what my stats on here say, as never bothered changing them! Am hoping for another 4 or 5 of them to run away by Saturday? Would love to be in the 18's by next weeks weigh in tho x

Llandudno, not that far really, haven't been for years though, usually drive past on the way to my parents who are just outside Caernarfon. I think I have read your diary when I first started, did you go down to work in London for the Olympics?

I bet you will easily get into the 18s by next week, that regain should just fly off. I'm not expecting a huge loss this week as the last 5 wks have totalled 2st5lb so expecting my body to kick back a bit this week! Must be a relief to get back to it if you have been wanting to but couldn't because of work, that must have been so frustrating. x

Hi! I hope you don't mind me posting on your diary. You're doing brilliantly, keep your chin up :) I know what you mean about putting things off - I'm a horror for that! :) xx

rachael40 said:
Llandudno, not that far really, haven't been for years though, usually drive past on the way to my parents who are just outside Caernarfon. I think I have read your diary when I first started, did you go down to work in London for the Olympics?

I bet you will easily get into the 18s by next week, that regain should just fly off. I'm not expecting a huge loss this week as the last 5 wks have totalled 2st5lb so expecting my body to kick back a bit this week! Must be a relief to get back to it if you have been wanting to but couldn't because of work, that must have been so frustrating. x

Ah right! Nah, G4S screwed us over-I spent 6 weeks in Cardiff for the Olympic football, but then never got any work for the Paralympics! So that really sucks! Yeah l, it was a nightmare when I was down there, trying to stay on plan-as they provided food and drink, so it was cheaper for me to try and eat sensibly! Well the thought was there lol x what day do you weigh in? Thursday? x

Aww that sucks, they really made a balls of the whole thing didn't they. Hey as long as you had the thought!:D Must be good to be home though.

Yes weigh in Thursday! Fingers are crossed for that 18 something! Think I just might do a little jig if it is:D

Hi Rachael.. I'm on my phone so can't see your stats but looking at your losses I think we must have had similar start weights and similar losses, I have nearly done six weeks and have lost 35lbs, just 3lbs away from the 18's now too :)

Fingers crossed we both get there very soon x

Weigh number 5 - lost 5lbs :D

Firmly in 18s now, cant quite believe it! :D

Onto week 6 :eek:

Well done hun that's fantastic

Keep up the great work xxx

well done Rachael another 5lb gone :wow:
I hope you did that celebratory jig you promised to do :banana dancer:

rachael40 said:
Weigh number 5 - lost 5lbs :D

Firmly in 18s now, cant quite believe it! :D

Onto week 6 :eek:

Wow! Well done! Jealous that you've reached the 18's before me tho lol x

Dear Diary, sorry for neglecting you all week!!!

Thanks everyone who posted after last weeks loss!

I've been fine just very busy.

So this weeks weigh in (yesterday) lost 4lbs :D So that equals 3 stone now :happy036::bliss: I'm feeling so much better and coping with work much better too which makes my days more enjoyable. I'm hoping I can get another 3 stone off by Christmas.
Its definately become more just part of my life now rather than the whole focus so feeling better about that and just getting on with it.
Onto week 7 now and Im so happy I found S n S, I have never stuck at something for so long and been so confident and determined that I will achieve my goal, 2013 is going to be my year! :D

Well done on the 3st weight loss Racheal you're doing brilliant.
It's definitely the best diet and the results are amazing.
You must really be feeling motivated to carry on with results like this

Well done hun your doing incredibly Xx

Back