Rachel's plan to be slim for 30! :)

Yay all of my naughty treats have gone!!! I can now focus on the road ahead without anything to distract me!

Breakfast: OSS 4pp (4)

Snack: Snack a jack (1)

Lunch: Chicken salad 1pp, sandwich 2pp, yogurt 2pp (5)

Snack: WW biscuit 2pp (2)

Dinner: Jambalaya 10pp, caramel crunch 5pp (15)

26/26 plus 1 weekly

12/49

1 choc kelkin rice cake 2pp, 2 roses 2pp.

Last edited:
I didn't go to the gym last night :( I had a big IBS flare up and it makes moving about so uncomfortable! Will be there tonight though! Have a session booked up!

Snack: Snack a Jack 1pp (1)

Lunch: Tuna salad 3pp, WW bread 2pp, WW yog 1pp (6)

Snack: WW bar 2pp (2)

Dinner: Pork loin 5pp, maggi so juicy 1pp, veg (6)

Dessert: Caramel Crunch 5pp (5)

26/26

18/49

Last edited:
It's rather warm today! Off to the gym tonight, so it will be a good workout to end the week with! I'm going to stick to my points 100% this weekend! It's normally where I fail and end up maintaining weight rather than losing it! I WILL be good!

Snack: Alpen light 2pp (2)

Lunch: Chicken Salad 2pp, WW sarnie 2pp, WW yog 1pp (5)

Snack: WW bar 2pp (2)

Dinner: Eating at a friends, some kind of veggie option with veg! So no idea what the points will be until I get there. I'll use up the rest of my daily points and my weeklies on that! I'll allow for 20pp

26/26

28/49

30-40 mins of gym exercise

Well I ate reasonably well this weekend! On Friday my friend did cook quite a high carb meal but it was nice!

Saturdays food was:

Cereal 6pp, toast 4pp, butter 1pp, 1 rose choc 1pp, Indian meal out! (I didn't want to eat badly but the OH insisted on eating out) 14pp plus my weeklies 7pp

Sunday: ( I had the mega munchies, tried to be as good as I could!)

Breakfast: Toast 2pp

Snack: WW cookies 2pp

Lunch: Spinach & Mushroom Omlette 5pp

Snack: Orange thins 4pp

Dinner: WW sausages 2pp, WW petit pain 4pp, BNS, salad, mayo 1pp (7)

Snack: 2 roses 2pp, WW cheesecake 5pp (7)

26/26

49/49

Right starting from today I'm going to be as good as gold! No going over my budget or weekly allowance! I hopped on the scales this morning and seem t be 1/4 of a pound lighter, so at least that's something! It was TOTM last week so my weight was all over the place, at it's highest it was about 11st 5.5lbs.

I'm also planning to go to the gym 3 times this week, tomorrow, Wed and Thurs. Must keep it up!

Also going to eat the remainder of my frozen WW desserts over the week and once they're gone I'm not buying anymore. I know they are within points allowance but I think I may be having one too many treats! Will settle for a ryvita and a scraping of choc spread instead!

Breakfast: OSS 6pp

Snack: Go ahead thins 4pp (eaten throughout the day)

Lunch: 3pp Sandwich, 2pp chicken salad, 1pp ww yog (6)

Dinner: Hairy Dieters Beef & Ale Casserole 8pp, Mashed potato (150g) 3pp, Creme Friache 1pp, leeks, broccoli

28/26

5 weeklies on my cheesecake, 2 on ryvita

9/49

Last edited:
The Hairy Dieters Beef & Ale Casserole last night was lovely! I will be cooking that again next week! Yum! I will have to start taking pics! After realising OSS are 6pp I'm going to start eating Branflakes and yogurt again for breakfast, OSS just has too many points. Will start this from Thursday.

First trip of the week to the gym today! 1:1 training. Then I'm planning to go Wed and Thurs! I want to lose a lb for next Monday!

Breakfast: OSS 6pp with ginger and sweetener (6)

Snacks: 2 x Ryvita 3pp with 1tsp choc spread 1pp (4)

Lunch: cup a soup 2pp, marmite sandwich 3pp, ww yogurt 1pp, jelly 0pp (6)

Dinner: Salmon 6pp, creamed leeks with creme fraiche 1pp, BNS, carrots (7)

Dessert: WW Brownie dessert 5pp (5)

26/26

2 weeklies

11/49

Last edited:
Hi, here to subscribe to your diary xx

Hi, here to subscribe to your diary xx

Hi Danielle! It's not too exciting at the moment but I'm planning on taking pics to go along with my entries now! Will make it more of an exciting read!

How are you? How is your diet going? x

I just subscribed to your thread love you diary. I heading back tomorrow night after being off plan for the last 3 weeks. Got a bit of news few weeks I found hard to deal with my 3 yr old has been diagnosed with autism it a mild case but part of it is he not talking yet so of course food was my comfort. I am disappointed with my leader I emailed her 2 weeks ago and told her the story asking if she could maybe get me up and going again but I didnt get a reply til 6 days later asking for my mobile no and that she would ring me but she never did so I didnt bother going last week either and I can find the weight creeping on again so I am heading back tomorrow night and get back on track again. I just hope I still find my leader as good as I have done in the past but I feel she really let me down i'll give it another go because at the end of the day it will be me loosing out in the long run as Ill put all the weight back on I've about 2 stone to loose now and then ill be happy with my weight. So Ill be gettin plenty of tips from ur diary sorry for the rant x

The Hairy Dieters Beef & Ale Casserole last night was lovely! I will be cooking that again next week! Yum! I will have to start taking pics! After realising OSS are 6pp I'm going to start eating Branflakes and yogurt again for breakfast, OSS just has too many points. Will start this from Thursday.

First trip of the week to the gym today! 1:1 training. Then I'm planning to go Wed and Thurs! I want to lose a lb for next Monday!

Hello, just having a nosey - hope you don't mind :)

I think I need to get myself a copy of the hairy dieters book, their recipes sound great!

I thought oos were 4pp???? Are you eating a flavoured one or have I just been naive....on my tracker it says 4 :( Oh dear!!

Do you have a personal trainer?? How exciting - no backing out of anything!!! Enjoy ;)

Hello, just having a nosey - hope you don't mind :)

I think I need to get myself a copy of the hairy dieters book, their recipes sound great!

I thought oos were 4pp???? Are you eating a flavoured one or have I just been naive....on my tracker it says 4 :( Oh dear!!

Do you have a personal trainer?? How exciting - no backing out of anything!!! Enjoy ;)

Hi :)

Of course I don't mind! The more people that look at my diary the better! Comments people leave really help motivate me :)

You know what, I thought to begin with they were 4pp, then I looked at something yesterday and I got the value of 6! I think I may have entered the wrong numbers as it turns out they are 4pp!! So that's news that has cheered me up this morning! Yay! Plus I also ate less points than I thought yesterday! So thank you for pointing that out :)

Yes you really should buy their book! Every single recipe I have used so far has been really nice. I think my favourite is the Chicken & Ham Tangle Pie, really lovely but it's a rare treat as it's 13pp per portion. I managed to find the points values for each recipe online somewhere... If I can find it again I'll post it on here for you to see.

I do have a trainer once a week, only for half an hour. He works me a little hard now! I found it ok last year but he's upped the pace this year! Tough! Postponing tonights gym session to Friday, but I'll still be going tomorrow too :)

Do you have a diary?

x

I just subscribed to your thread love you diary. I heading back tomorrow night after being off plan for the last 3 weeks. Got a bit of news few weeks I found hard to deal with my 3 yr old has been diagnosed with autism it a mild case but part of it is he not talking yet so of course food was my comfort. I am disappointed with my leader I emailed her 2 weeks ago and told her the story asking if she could maybe get me up and going again but I didnt get a reply til 6 days later asking for my mobile no and that she would ring me but she never did so I didnt bother going last week either and I can find the weight creeping on again so I am heading back tomorrow night and get back on track again. I just hope I still find my leader as good as I have done in the past but I feel she really let me down i'll give it another go because at the end of the day it will be me loosing out in the long run as Ill put all the weight back on I've about 2 stone to loose now and then ill be happy with my weight. So Ill be gettin plenty of tips from ur diary sorry for the rant x

Hi IrishEyes,

Thank you for subscribing, it's really motivational knowing people read this and extra motivational when they comment :)

I'm sorry to hear about your son, I cannot imagine how hard it must be to hear news like that about your child. I can understand comfort eating, I've been in situations myself where all I've wanted to do is eat! It is a shame that your leader didn't call you when she said you would, sometimes all you need is a motivational chat to get you back on track. I'll help by talking to you! My weight loss is like a yoyo. I gain, I lose, I gain again! Hoping that from now on I'll keep on losing slowly each week. I'm not craving chocolate so much anymore so that's a bonus!

It's good that you're going to give it another go, you have will power! I think you'll lose the 2 stone in no time. I want to lose about 1 stone and I've given myself 6 months to do it, so slow and steady it is!

You haven't ranted, it's good to get things off your chest :)

Do you have a diary on here? x

The gym session was a toughie yesterday! He had me pushing some kind of half ball thing across the floor, so difficult! Throw in some shuttle runs and squats etc and it just about killed me!

Discovered again thanks to the_last_time that original OSS is 4pp! Don't know how I got the 6pp version! But it's really nice with some sweetener and ginger in it... makes it a lot tastier! I'll keep on eating those! I'm going to pop to Sainsburys tonight on the way home, it seems that Tesco no longer stock Warbutons square wraps for some reason! Shock!!! I was discussing this with a friend of mine who is also doing weight watchers who ended up going to Sainsburys on a special trip to stock up on wraps! So I think I may do the same. Plus Sainsburys always seem to do a different variety of treats, I used to love the mint choc sundaes but I don't think they do them anymore :(

Anyway.... on to todays food! I'm aiming to get a pic of my dinner up later/tomorrow morning!

Breakfast: OSS with ginger & sweetener 4pp (4)

Snack: Go ahead Orange thins 4pp (4)

Lunch: Chicken & Beetroot salad 1pp, Marmite sandwich 3pp (I really need new ideas!), ww greek yog & jelly 1pp (5)

Dinner: Hairy Dieters Fish pie 8pp, with veg (8)

Dessert: WW ice cream 2pp with WW brownie 2pp (4)

25/26

I really do have a mega sweet tooth! As of pancake day I'm giving up chocolate again for lent. I will start on the 15th though as it's my OH's b'day on the 14th and I'll be cooking a meal for him! He's requested Prawn Cocktail for starter, Beef fillet for the main with bernaise sauce, asparagus and dauphinous potatoes finishing with a treacle sponge and cold custard!!! I best save up some points for that!

Hi IrishEyes,

Thank you for subscribing, it's really motivational knowing people read this and extra motivational when they comment :)

I'm sorry to hear about your son, I cannot imagine how hard it must be to hear news like that about your child. I can understand comfort eating, I've been in situations myself where all I've wanted to do is eat! It is a shame that your leader didn't call you when she said you would, sometimes all you need is a motivational chat to get you back on track. I'll help by talking to you! My weight loss is like a yoyo. I gain, I lose, I gain again! Hoping that from now on I'll keep on losing slowly each week. I'm not craving chocolate so much anymore so that's a bonus!

It's good that you're going to give it another go, you have will power! I think you'll lose the 2 stone in no time. I want to lose about 1 stone and I've given myself 6 months to do it, so slow and steady it is!

You haven't ranted, it's good to get things off your chest :)

Do you have a diary on here? x

Hi Ya :)

Thanks for replying. I don't have a diary but I think I might start one tomorrow might keep me motivated. It won't take you long to shift that stone keep up the good work. Don't even feel like gettin back on plan but I know I need to get back at it otherwise I'll put it all back on and more. I was half considering sw I saw in ur first post that you attended that but I scared of the change and not being able 2 have cereal for breakfast n sandwich for lunch plus on ww I think you can get away with the odd sneeky bar :) I just find myself hungry alot on ww plan. x

Oooh I'm being sick at the thought of a marmite sandwich yuck! lol

Chicken & beetroot sounds delicious though xx

Hi Ya :)

Thanks for replying. I don't have a diary but I think I might start one tomorrow might keep me motivated. It won't take you long to shift that stone keep up the good work. Don't even feel like gettin back on plan but I know I need to get back at it otherwise I'll put it all back on and more. I was half considering sw I saw in ur first post that you attended that but I scared of the change and not being able 2 have cereal for breakfast n sandwich for lunch plus on ww I think you can get away with the odd sneeky bar :) I just find myself hungry alot on ww plan. x

Hey, I think it is a great way to stay on top of what you eat by writing a diary, it really makes you think about what you are eating every day! Maybe instead of jumping straight back onto plan take it slowly, try to stick to it as much as you can but when you fancy a treat, have a treat. I eat low point meals every day and still make room for a sweet treat! I couldn't get by without them! But I am giving them all up for lent so I'll struggle with that! Slimming world is good for a lot of people but I tried it and it just didn't work. No weight budged, I just ate too much because I could! But you never know it could work for you. I too find myself hungry so I try to eat little and often, I make time for snacks! You'll get there, just give yourself time to get used to it :) x

Oooh I'm being sick at the thought of a marmite sandwich yuck! lol

Chicken & beetroot sounds delicious though xx

Haha marmite is definitely a love or hate food item! I would rather have a ham sandwich but marmite is 0 points so it wins every time! Salad is nice but I do get bored! Need some more ideas! How are you getting on? X

Another gym session today! I need to keep it up! I just want the weight to go as quickly as possible, it seems to want to cling on to me at the moment!

Breakfast: OSS 4

snack: 2 ryvita with choc spread 4

lunch: chicken & beetroot salad 1, sandwich 3, ww yogurt 1

snack: ww brownie 2

dinner: bacon & tomato spaghetti with stuffed mushroom 8

dessert ww ice cream and a curly wurly (oops) 5

26/26

2 weeklies

13/49

Another gym session today! I need to keep it up! I just want the weight to go as quickly as possible, it seems to want to cling on to me at the moment!

I wish I had a gym more local to me, but they're all out of town & to cycle out would be a workout in itself & I just wouldn't go!! I used to love body pump class - really good for toning, if they have it available at yours I really recommend it, it's soooo good & tough! Your personal trainer sounds brill - I feel like I need that sometimes, mainly now!! I'm not having an issue with weight as such just wobbles!! I've lost weight but still seem to have kept my lumps and bumps, which is why I need to exercise! There is truth in the muscle weighs more than fat thing, so maybe take measurements as I'm sure all this gym bunnying will be changing your shape even if the weight loss isn't quite what you want :)

Back