Rachel's plan to be slim for 30! :)

Well done on STS this week with all the partying you done gud result there will b a minus figure at scales nxt wk :)

Thank you! I really hope on Thursday there will be a minus figure! Will stick to it religiously until then! I will lose 1/2 a pound for Thursday!! The challenge is on to lose 6-7 pound for 5 weeks time! x

Well done on sts! I love risotto, hope it was as tasty as it sounds :)

Thank you :)

The risotto was nice... for few bites! My meal was late out so I think it may have been a little rushed.... was way too much cream in the sauce and couldn't taste the wine! So it was rather rich! x

What a week! I've eaten so much! Luckily my weight doesn't seem to have gone up by much... just 3/4 of a pound for the moment! Aiming to get to the gym 4 times this week...... so hopefully I'll stick to it!! This time next week I will have lost 1-2lbs!!!!

Breakfast: OSS 4pp (4)

Snack: Snack a Jack 2pp (2)

Lunch: Turkey salad 1pp, wrap 4pp, laughing cow 1pp, yogurt 1pp (7)

Dinner: Jambalaya 8pp (8)

Snack: Rice cake 4pp, minimilk 1pp (5)

Extras: Ryvita with choc spread 2pp (2)

26/26

2/49

I have the gym ache this morning! It's a welcome feeling as it's making me feel like I'm making some effort to tone up! Hopefully I'll ache again later after another trip there! I've decided I'm not going to track the extra points I gain from exercise as it will only give me more reason to binge on things I shouldn't!

Snack: Go ahead 4pp (4)

Lunch: Salad 1pp, soup 2pp, yogurt 1pp, rice cake 2pp (6)

Snack: Rice Cake (2)

Dinner: Chicken 4pp, 50g egg noodles 3pp, Teryaki sauce, Veg stirfry (7)

Dessert: Ryvita with choc spread (4)

26/26

6/49 weeklies

Extra snackage last night! toast with spread 3pp

Last edited:
Hello! Found you! I'll have a read through when I get a chance but I just wanted to say hello and good luck. x

Hello! Found you! I'll have a read through when I get a chance but I just wanted to say hello and good luck. x

Hey :) There is a lot of babbling in my diary haha! Thank you for the good luck wishes.... we will get there! x

Another achey start to the day! It does feel good to ache, at least I know I'm heading in the right direction! I did get the nibbles last night but luckily there are no naughty treats in the house to eat! So instead I had a piece of ww bread and a little chocolate spread.

I've decided to start taking pics of my meals, it might help me with portion control and also it's something to look back on when I have a bad day! People can also tell me if they think I'm eating the wrong things haha.

Here is a photo of last nights tea.... well James' portion anyway! He didn't get home until gone midnight so it's been placed in the fridge for today! (There are more noodles in his portion!)

DSC_1429.jpg

Snack: Go ahead crispy slices 4pp (4)

Lunch: WW bread 4pp, salad 1pp, yogurt 1pp (6)

DSC_1428.jpg

Snack: Rice Cake 2pp (2)

Dinner: Square wrap pizza 4pp, puree, tomato, onion, cheese 1pp, chutney 1pp, BNS chips, salad (6)

Snack: Ryvita with spread 4pp, toast with spread 3pp

26/26

9/49

I'm going to try my hardest to do some squats and ab exercise before bed tonight! I must make a habit of it!

Last edited:
It sometimes seems the better I eat the longer it takes to lose weight. I don't know if my IBS hinders my loss as sometimes I'm so bloated. I think perhaps I need to start eating earlier so my meals have longer to digest!

Snack: Snack a jack 2pp (2)

Lunch: Sandwich 4pp, salad 1pp, yogurt 1pp (6)

Dinner: Stuffed chicken breast 4pp, puree, garlic, mozzerlla 2pp, roasted carrots and veg (6)

Snack: Ryvita & spread 4pp

24/26

Last edited:
Yay I went to the gym 3 times this week! Feeling pleased with myself for sticking to it! If I keep it up I'll be toned in no time.... well here's hoping anyway!

The problem I've had with the gym though is that in the past everytime I've worked out I tend to gain weight. I know that it's muscle gain but the bigger number always demotivates me. I think I need to track my measurements and see what changes I have on my body rather than my weight! If the number decreases then it's a bonus I guess!

I'm out tonight for a pre birthday meal with my sister and brother in law. We're off to a fancy Italian restaurant so I imagine I'll consume a fair few points! Luckily I've not eaten too many of my weeklies this week so I should be ok!

Lunch: Salad 2pp, sandwich 4pp, yogurt 1pp (7)

Dinner: 9pp left plus most of my weeklies!!! Will try to stick to the 'healthier' options!

Oh my what a disastrous weekend! Ate loads!!!

Friday night my sister and bro-in-law came to visit. They took me to a nice Italian for my birthday... to start I had white asparagus with truffle oil and parmesan cream, for my main I had chicken with gnocci in a sage sauce with a side of petite pois, and to finish I had creme brulee!!! ooooops.

Saturday I ate the following:

Breakfast: Bacon sandwich 7pp
Snack: breakfast biscuits 6pp
Lunch: toffee popcorn!! toast 10pp
Dinner: Jambalaya 8pp

Quite a few vodka, lime & lemonades on a night out! :break_diet:

too many pp's!!!!

Sunday - hangover munchies!

Breakfast: Sausage sarnie - 8pp
Snack: brioche 4pp
lunch: popcorn and biscuits!!! oooops 6pp
dinner: 2 brioche 8pp

So not too bad on points but not the best of foods!!!!

I've decided to start from scratch, create new ticker and write down in my signature what I lose every week. I think last week I was weighing in at 11st3.5 and this morning I was 11st3.0 so it looks as though I've at least shifted 0.5lbs! So it's not too bad I guess. Going to be extra good this week.... I hope!

Today's plan:

Snack: Snack a jack 2pp (2)

Lunch: Tuna salad 2pp, wrap 5pp, yogurt 1pp (8)

Snack: Rice cake 2pp, mini mars 2pp, light mousse 2pp, breakfast biscuit 2pp (8)

Dinner: Chicken Teryaki - chicken 4pp, teryaki, loads of veg, (4)

26/26

Last edited:
I made some soup last night for the first time! Turned out really nice and it was very easy to make. I found a recipe for Asparagus soup on here and decided to give it a try! It had 3 stock cubes in it and was a little salty so I think next time I'll put in 2 instead. For the whole lot it was 1pp as it had 30g light philly in it.... but I've bought a small bit to work and I guess it's more like 0pp!

Off to the gym tonight, really need to start shifting this weight!

Snack: Go ahead yogurt biscuits 4pp (4)

Lunch: Soup, Salad 1pp, bread 2pp, yogurt 1pp (4)

Snack: Rice Cake 3pp (3)

Dinner: Prawns 2pp, teryaki sauce, veg (2)

Snack: Mini mars 2pp, 1 sesame ryvita with light cheese/chive spread 2pp (4)

21/26

Feeling a little nauseus today so I've had an extra rice cake.

Last edited:
I didn't eat enough yesterday but felt full, I think I ate too many 0 points food items! Good session at the gym too! Achy this morning but not as achy as last week. It was also the first time I've been able to do proper jump overs! So I was quite pleased with myself :)

Snack: Go ahead thins (4)

Lunch: Wrap 5pp with a scraping of philly and some salad, chicken salad 1pp, yogurt 1pp (6)

Dinner: Chicken Teryaki 4pp, veg stir fry (4)

Snack: Mars small 2pp, muller yogurt 2pp, ryvita 2pp (6)

26/26

Last edited:
I've been perfectly on track now all week! Although I won't be having anymore trips to the gym this week as my dad is back from USA to visit so I'll be spending the time with him! Feeling peckish and I only ate breakfast an hour ago! :(

Lunch: Salad 1pp, Wrap 4pp, yogurt 1pp (6)

Snack: Rice cake 2pp (2)

Dinner: Stuffed Chicken 4pp, puree, onion, mozzarella 1pp, veg (5)

Snack: Muller 2pp, curly wurly 3pp (5)

26/26

So far so good.... I've not dipped into any of my weeklies this week! I do think I'll be going in to them tonight though as I've had to prepare lunch from my parents house and I've no idea what I'll be cooking tonight, it depends on what there is! Will hopefully only go over by 3 or 4.

Breakfast: OSS 5pp (5)

Lunch: Salad 1pp, sandwich 5pp, yogurt 2pp (8)

Dinner: Chicken 4pp, cheese 1pp, curly wurly 3pp, yogurt 2pp (10)

27/26

Last edited:
I kept to my points this week! Yay! So pleased.... I think I've managed to shift 2-3lbs but I've not weighed myself this morning. I won't be weighing myself until Weds as I'm not home until then. So I'll be good until then to see if I can budge a little extra.

Saturday:

Go ahead 4pp
Biscuits 2pp
Omlette 5pp
brioche 4pp

buffet.... 11pp plus 14 weeklies I guess....

26/26
17/49

Sunday:

Toast 6pp
2 eclairs 2pp
Roast: Potatos 5pp, Beef 4pp, Parsnip 4pp, gravy 1pp, veg (14)
scone 7pp
dessert 5pp

26/26

25/49

Food for today:

Lunch: Chicken salad 1pp, Wrap 4pp, yogurt 2pp (7)

Dinner: Chicken in Black Bean Sauce 11pp, chips 6pp, 2 spoons rice 2pp (18!)

Dessert: Caramel Crunch 5pp (5)

40/26!

So 16 weeklies used last night.... no more weeklies to be used until perhaps Thursday!

Last edited:
Oh dear... I had a Chinese last night!!! saying that it was my dads last night in England so I thought I should join in! I'll also be dipping into my weeklies on Thursday as I'm going for a meal with a friend for my birthday, and then again on Saturday for a big meal for 3 30ths!!!! OH dear... I don't think I'll be losing weight this week!

My plan is to eat soup for tea tonight, Weds and possibly Friday.

Snack: Go ahead 4 pp (4)

Lunch: Salad 1pp, Wrap 5pp, Yogurt 2pp (8)

Dinner: Soup 0pp, Bread 2pp, yogurt 2pp (4)

22/26

Last edited:
Draw a line under the that Hun and start again you can do this :). If I can you can xxx

Hehe I will do! I do find it tough sometimes, but I never really go over my points by much! I managed to shift 2lbs so that's good! Next week I hope I lose another 2! Will be as good as I can :) xx

I had a really good session at the gym last night, worked quite hard! My legs are feeling it today though!

I'm picking up my new car tonight! Yipeee!! On the last day of driving my old one it decided not to start this morning!! So I had to call someone out, luckily it was only the battery!

Breakfast: Cornflakes 4pp (4)

Snack: WW cookies 2pp (2)

Lunch: WW soup 1pp, salad 1pp, yogurt 2pp (4)

Snack: WW Caramel wafer 1pp (1)

Dinner: BNS soup 0pp, 2 pieces bread 5pp, feta side salad 3pp 40g (8)

19/26 so far.....

Can I have your old car?

Please!

Haha, your food looks good xx

Back