Rachels weight loss for 2009 BRING IT ON :p

MONDAY MOTERVTION lol

hey,
thanks for telling me off lol i am actully eating alot more now i didnt go bak online the other day so looks like i had nothing and i really did lol :)
today woke up 5.30am agen to exercise i have a long day today i have to go training tonight. hate that when im on earlies!

food- muller lights x 2, 2 can beans, quorn and some potatos
kellogs cereal bar (syns)
bowl ov bran flakes cereal n milk (HE's)
drink-water
exercise - 25 min bike , weights n gym ball

UPDATE - i find lunch time in work really hard coz i dont have much time to do much any surgestions?

are weight watchers toffee n vanilla yogurts free??

my food day sound better? lol
x

Last edited:
Day off work :D

heyhey!
had to wake up early after a horrible long day yesturday to go to the dentist booooorin so ill have to go bed ealy tonight lol

food- 2 weight watchers yogurts, sweetcorn and low fat super noodles to go.
drink- water
exercise- hard 45 mins interval training on the bike! (cant feel my arse now) haha! stomach work on gym ball and weights!

worked out if i lost a steady 2lbs a week id be more or less targeted by april-may!
x

Last edited:
2lb a week is a totally reasonable amount to lose, you should do that no trouble but allow for the odd week when it might not be as much. Love the new hair colour, it really suits you x

I wish I had the determination (or even the inclination!) to excerise that much lol. Well done you x x

yeh am eating more now u proud :p ha im getting used to this diet so much more easyer than before!!! yeh 2 lbs a week sounds good to me but i have to remember i do exercise so some weeks might be 1 or none but some fat wil have gone :D
xxx

yeah i love exercising lol my favourite is dancing though, aswel i dont like feeling guilty when i dont exercise lol x

You are so much more grounded this time round, that's probably why you find SW easier. When your head is in the right place everything else is easier. And yes I am proud of you eating more! x

you barelly have to think! soon as you know whats free and what you like etc its piece off cake (tht ur not aloud) haha! i find it real easy! im not too good with the syns n healthy extras but i do have the HEs and few syns. just need to realize free food means bloody eat it! haha x

TIIIIIIIIIIRED

okai i binged last night on bran flakes i dunno y! grrrr anyways my belly was very bloated and painfull today and windy! lol im just getting used to everything anyways ! i worked 5am-2pm today n im nakerd and cant be botherd exercising i feel like crap really! i made myself new rules today about plan that r stricter but easyer to stick to!
basicly as i dont really understand HEs ill onli use the 2 alpen lights and some cream cheese for it then i cant get mixed or eat too much! and just snack on yogurts! and hav alternate days green then red then green then red etc etc etc! and exercise as much as i want, sounds good to me i hope!

food- 2 weight watchers yogurts, muller light yogurt, small bowl ov pasta with beans and quorn wasnt much at all, planned 4 tea is veg and beans or hoops with extra light cream cheese (HE)
drink- water
exercise- hmmmmmmmmmm lol

please comment i need help today :) x

Hey hun, sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I've not been too well lately. Your new plan sounds like a good one, hope you are feeling happier with it all today x

birthday weekend!

okaaaaaaaai was my bday on weekend so yeh lol fresh start today got my plan all writen up!
very motervated actualli !
exercised hard this mornin
food-
broccoli for dinner with yogurt
lots ov water!
for dinner i have made broccoli n spagetti hoops sounds mingin but i love it lol
will take alpen light and muller light to work too :), cauliflower hoops and peas and sweetcor n lol made myself a challenge of keeping it up for a month now so 31 days! 1 down 30 to go lol i seem to do better when i challenge myself haha! and i have no partys or nothing now for ages!!!!
xxxx

Last edited:
got nintendo wii today :D and dance matt!

hey hey!
looong day today woke up early to exercise :) 30 min exercise bike 25 HARD lol 5 easy/cool down, did ALOT ov running around in work today cleaning etc! sweated alot! lol haha!
food - 2 muller lights, sweetcorn and spagetti hoops. then for tea fish (HE) , veg and some spagetti.
im nuts on spagetti at the moment am eating it with anything!!!
bort a nintendo wii and dance mat today couldnt find wii fit so ill look next week :D

any 1 read this entry btw?
am i doing it right the posting?
xxx

I'm still reading luvvie.
Keep searching for the Wii Fit - I got mine last week and I love it.
Your food looks a little better now, a bit more balanced, more veg etc. Keep it up.

spaggetti hoops and veg addiction! lol

hey hey! found it hard to wake up todai and it was 8am LOL
n e ways i woke :) hardcore workout time ! did 30 min hard on bike and 15 easy ! pushin myself each day but maaaaaaan do i sweat! good thing though lol then did tummy work quite a bit too and some arms my body feels hammerd now but in a good way haha working 12-7.

i got this food obsession with veg and spagetti hoops lol its all good on a green day like but its kinda weird haha!
todays food- broccoli and hoops
tonight al prob have some more veg n hoops haha! and ill no doubt have muller light yogurts today i cnt seem to live without them!

update - haaaaaaaaaad in the end today altogether, brocoli and spag hoops!
and tea coliflower peas and sweetcorn and spagetti (obsessssssion) haha!
burnt more cals was teaching in the water runin round after kids for 2 n half hours now im hurting!!!!!!!!! haha!
xxx
xxx

Last edited:
Wow sounds like you had a really busy day! Nothing wrong with that obsession just try to get a bit of variety in and try to have your HE's. Why not mix in some grated cheese to your spaghetti?

Back