Rachels weight loss for 2009 BRING IT ON :p

lol coz it tastes like gone off milk haha! i need to get alpen lights down me dont i !!!! haha x

is ther any others u can use that are 2 for 1 HE?

coming on nicely :)

soooooo tired today!!!! lol
had a nakerin day but hey its all good im home now!
woke up and exercised, ran round like blue ass today and was teachin 2 n half hours in pool! lol madness!!!
food- 2 muller lights, spagetti sweetcorn and peas and some cream cheese extra light lol and an alpen light cereal bar :)
exercise - 30 min sweat out on bike! LOADS ov AB work lol and some weights!

i feel real good like im loosing the scales broke (yes it was me standing on them haha) so ill have new ones by monday then ill finally no my weight! i no i have lost inches by the way my clothes etc r fitting! but hey!
xxx

im fiiiiiiiiiiiine!

sorry about lack of update! i have bin sooooooooo buisy working etc! anyways iv been fine and still going well :)
still exerising each day etc etc!!!!

TODAY=
exercise 25min hard 5 easy =30min (woke up 6am to workout b4 work)
100 dumbell/gymball crunches!
and some weights!
worked a massive shift and a tyerin 1 too!!!!

im due on :( TOTM :( boooo! lol making me hungry but its cereal i just want that lol shocking its usiali chocolate etc! but no its cereal at mo :S lol o well!!!!
i have had promotion ish in work im now a relief supervisor so tht shud be good! and im doin 2 weeks full time! challenge 4 me!!! anyways!
please comment!!!
xxx

We all get the munchies when totm is due hun, it's natural. Good to see you are still doing well

hey guys!!!
just to let u no im still around just not on slimming world anymore im cal counting and exercising hard and its worked a treat! lost 9lbs in 2 weeks!!! and i feel great im better when theres some discipline lol but can i still write in the slimming world forum? xxx

i think thats bit to much to quick but then i analysed the exercise i done the past few weeks so my metabolism has gone through the roof!!! i have not starved 1 bit! lol x

Hi Miss Rachyp - sorry, I seem to have abandoned your diary over the last week or so, but catching up I see you've changed your diet. Hope it works for you. Keep posting your menus.

Back