Rachie B's Fighting Diary

Thinking of going on holiday so over weight is what is keeping me on track now. I hate the fact that I have spent money on a nice holiday and then fail to do what I can to lose weight so that I can enjoy myself fully.

Take one day at a time Rachie. Hope today has been a good one x

Hey Susie. I know what you mean. I have so many things I want to do but my weight gets in the way such as going to Alton Towers, try horse riding, cycling Ll without huffing and puffing and being uncomfortable lugging an extra 5 stone around

I am taking your advice and getting through one day at a time

Thanks Susie. Hope your day has gone well xxx

Good to hear you are still going strong Rachie. Two more days & another week will be under your belt.

Are you feeling any difference yet to your weight or with your clothes. x

Hi

I've had to come off the plan for that last few days. My weight loss has only been 6lbs in 3 weeks which most people do on a normal diet. I have difficulty losing weight but no problems gaining it. We've had a lot of work to do in the house and began feeling dizzy and faint.

Back on plan since Sunday and my body does feel a lot more clean and less bloated so carbs and sugar are not suited to me. I could go onto Atkins but I am hoping that Exante will shift this lard.

I hate being this big which has been the case off and on since I was about 14. I would like to lose it then accept that carbs and sugar don't suit me. I've already a plan for when I reach target; eat low carb 6 days per week but allow 1 day for free choice. This way I won't feel deprived and then I wont overeat on that 1 day as I know I can do it again in 7 days time and it allows for flexibility. Aka boozy girls night out lol!!!!

Clothes are feeling looser though what about you? How are you getting on?

Give exante a good shot & then you can decide if its for you or not Rachie.

Carbs & sugar always make me feel uncomfortable & lethargic. I am a bit of a chocoholic but once I've been on a VLCD for a couple of weeks it gets easier to say no to that kind of stuff.

Have you thought about doing a little bit of exercise, I always feel so much better in myself if I do some. Even if its walking a bit more than usual. It also helps me stay on track.

Hope you get to see a decent loss this week x

Back