RachieB's Diary

Mornin g Rachie love

Morning Jim how are you? I have just read your response to 'an interview with Jim' Very inspirational and motivating and I have found that this forum is a lot more active than the others and more supportive to be honest xxx

We do our best love :)

Evening Rachie :)

Hi all, How are we today? I am getting nervous about starting my new job and I was wondering if any of you had tips on the food I can take whilst travelling around the country and when I am on site?

Had a fab day with niece who is just over 2 years old....love her the cheeky monkey. sad though as my sister cornered me about not having children. I tell people I don't want any but sometimes I do.....my OH doesn't want any and so I say I don't as well as he is usually present and will not speak on his behalf. My sister does not engage brain before gob and I find her offensive and nosey...oh hummmm....

Food wise not brilliant as I fell off the wagon again because I am being tempted by VLCD and the job thingy and WE HAVE A HOUSE VIEWING YIPPPPEEEEEEE......still continuing with atkins but I am assessing why now I am falling off.

xxx

Morning Rachie. You have so much on you need to find the right path and get head around all the change. ((hugs)). It will all come together :)

Morning Katie. How are u? The house viewing just cancelled ;(. Am feeling a little overwhelmed today and feel that I should be uplifted but I know my low is due to falling off the wagon last night.

Am trying to prioritise and not worry about stuff I've no control over. Back on plan and drinking loads of water.

Is it normal for my head to want to do loads of things at once and my will only want to do the bare minimum lol? xx

What have u got planned this wkd? Xx

Ps thanks for the hugs. Sending back to u (((((((hugs))))))). Xxx

Yes it's normal! Humans are very well designed to be confused and contradictory lol!
I'm off to the brum meet this afternoon so nervous and excited. Hope your weekend gets better - here is some sunshine :D

Hey thanks for the sunshine. Hope u have a fab time at the meet. The sun is shining in brum today so fingers crossed.

Sorry I sounded low but I am a creature who likes to know where I am and the moment I an levitating somewhere.

Have a great wkd Katie and I am sure u will have a fab time and ur nerves will pass xxx

Hope you get your feet on the ground soon hon. I'm sure you'll make whatever decision is right for you.

Rachie Im having no problems maintaining with Atkins but not losing at all so my plan is to alternate a month of vlcd with a month of Atkins. That way I get the loss for a month and then maintain it for a month. Im hoping that taking it a month at a time means I wont struggle too much with vlcd coz I know there is food at the end of it.

Hahaha. I've just said the same on ur diary Hun. Pmsl how we r so similar in our plans. I am thinking of LL as I do need the counselling part or may be exante with counselling sessions separate.

Xxx

I hate the fact that I have to do it but I'm just not losing weight any other way so it looking as though its going to be necessary.

Morning Rachie, you do what you need to do love

Morning Rachie:)

Agree you need to find the right plan for you
xxx

Hi Jim and Katie. I do think LL would be better but I don't want to leave this forum because I am learning such a lot. I can maintain on Atkins but I want to lose my weight and then get back on to Atkins as a true woe.

A good thing I did was take all my Christmas chocolate, biscuits, toffees etc to a homeless shelter I feel so much better. I am pleased that the drop in visitors can enjoy rather than me just getting fatter lol!!!

Could I still stay in here if not true Atkins follower? Xxx

I still post on the Exante board even though Im not on the diet Rachie. In fact I have a diary on there which I update a couple of times a week.

I love this forum and I am so interested in weight loss esp on how I will maintain my weight which I know will be a lifelong mission xx

How r u today? Xxx

I'm great thanks Rachie. Dreading the thought of going back to vlcd so I'm making the most of the food while I can lol.

Back