RachieB's Diary

Evening Rachie, hope you are feeling a bit better tonight. A menu plan is a good idea - we do one Bout 5 days ahead and really helps to then have nice, interesting legal food around :)

The rota is a great idea. I'll admit I'm terrible at planning, but I always make sure the fridge is well stocked.

Hi Rach:) Oh bless you! You seem to be putting yourself under a lot of pressure at the moment.....your only human! Susies advice of 'fake it till you make it' is brilliant...its all to do with positive thinking and it really does help.

Your thoughts shape your life, so if you wake up feeling/thinking its going to be a crap day then it will be! If you wake up thinking 'I'm going to have a great day' and keep that feeling , then you will.

My hubby and kids think I'm mad as thats what I do about everything in my life now and it has helped me be more poistive.

My sister gave me the well known book 'The Secret' and reading it does open your eyes. There is a website too.

Anyway, have a good day, think positive thoughts and go look at the website! Yes I am a little mad but I dont care:)

Morning Rachie, I always planned my meals a week ahead on induction love

Hey all the plan is so much better and I don't feel like I have the ticket to stuff myself silly...

Hi Rach:) Oh bless you! You seem to be putting yourself under a lot of pressure at the moment.....your only human! Susies advice of 'fake it till you make it' is brilliant...its all to do with positive thinking and it really does help.

Your thoughts shape your life, so if you wake up feeling/thinking its going to be a crap day then it will be! If you wake up thinking 'I'm going to have a great day' and keep that feeling , then you will.

My hubby and kids think I'm mad as thats what I do about everything in my life now and it has helped me be more poistive.

My sister gave me the well known book 'The Secret' and reading it does open your eyes. There is a website too.

Anyway, have a good day, think positive thoughts and go look at the website! Yes I am a little mad but I dont care:)

Hi Sorcha, you are so right. I was advised to get 'The Secret' book. I have just finished a self confidence book and I am now realising that I am sabotaging my success in developing my company.. All is set up but i didn't realise that promoting myself at an interview can be used to promote and ultimately my business. I shall order the book for either the local library or amazon lol!!

Tanks sorcha you are star!! xx

hmmm...that should be thanks not tanks sorcha sorry hun xx

Lol!!! have been referred to as a 'tank' many times!!

Anyway, hope you have had a good day...keep positive and smile...coz it makes you feel better.
Theres a quote by Mark Twain that i love:-

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Evening Sorcha - yes one of my favorites too :D

Hi Rachie - yes sounds like spedning the time on your company could be a great investment. Good luck :)

Morning rachie :)

Evening all. Sorry for not posting sooner, I've been down south in the big smoke for an interview. It was hilarious cos 30 mind before my interview I was left a voicemail message offering me a job Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure of details so all will be explained to me tomorrow. Want to splash out on an iPad 2 when it's released. This is better than getting ratted and out of ketosis. Or a fabulous new briefcase. Oh well!!

Have stayed legal ALL day and my OH has hid my G&B stash as I am in the zone and bring it on Dr A!!!! I am still going to invest tine in my business so that I can in 5years time have a fabulous company.

Thank u all for being u. I am so chuffed to be with u and share our journey ((((((HUGS)))))) to you all mwah xx

YAAAAY well done Rachie. All that worry for nothing eh? And keeping on track too. Go you, what a great day.

Things are looking good on all fronts then Rachie, well done and good morning

Afternoon Rach:D

Whoop whoop....you go girl!!!
Sounds like things are going well....really pleased for you (((hugs))):D

Rose, Jim and Sorcha...thank you so much ((((hugs))))

I called today and they are not giving me the post that I applied for as my experience is too little to warrant going in at a higher level, but the pay is still fab and what I wanted to start on anyway!!! I have a career progression now and I am just waiting to hear on the actual details in an email. I have also heard that I didn't get the job from last week. They didn't even bother calling me; they just sent an automated email....how rude!!!

Yesterday's interview was rubbish. I was not myself and I didn't get it. My work was not up to scratch for that position and therefore I can understand why I didn't get it. Can you see what I am doing?? I am focusing on my negatives and not my positives!!!! My OH says that I didn't get those jobs because my heart wasn't in it and that they weren't challenging or interested me enough (I have to have purpose and not coast!!). Anyway, I GOT A JOB!!!!!!! Typical me, I started to think 'well if they want to employ me, then why didn't the others? Maybe this company isn't right?' Can't believe I said that in my head but what a load of rubbish!!! I shouldn't listen to myself at times!!!!

Anyway feeling the atkins flu today, so feeling rubbish today. I know this will pass as I have changed my plan and it is working so the scales and my clothes will tell, soon hopefully.

Sorry for whittering on, but when it comes down to my abilities and self belief, I am my own worst critic!!!

Thank you for believing in me when I can't believe in myself...you are all truly wonderful :grouphugg:

Thank you xxx

Thanks Jo!!!! Hope you are okay and not suffering from the vino from last night? xx

No Im fine Rachie. As long as I get enough sleep alcohol doesnt bother me. Its when I miss out on sleep Im really ill, lol.

Ffft it's not 'why didn't the others hire me' it's 'the others don't know what they're missing out on'!

And if the pay is what you wanted then starting on a slightly lower rung is good as you say, it means you have career progression opportunities and opportunities for an even better salary as that happens. Sounds good to me'.

Back