Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rach thats really wierd cuz i had gnochi too for the first time last night - made the recipe from this months ww irresistable magazine - was nice but a bit stodgy for me but kids loved it ;o)

whats in that one then? i dont go to class so dont get the irresistible magazines :(

It basically was bolognaise poured overe the gnochi with mozzrella cheese on top and then put in oven for 10-15mins ;o)

sounds gorgeous.. thinking thats on my menu tomorrow then! :D thanks Trace! xxx

Hello goooorgeous. I'm not going to lie, I haven't really read your diary today. Or anyone else's. I'm easing back into it :p JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HELLO! Long time love x

just wanted to say i love gnocchi !! and if i remember correctly adsa gnoochi were free on the core plan

me too! have had to stop myself from eating the other half of the packet.. i hate that you can't buy these things in 1 person portions! :p

what organ would be diagonally down to the left of my belly button? (about an inch or so) Cause i have this weird pulsating thing going on and its freaking me out :p its like my heart has fallen down there, and its panicking trying to climb back up...

i'm still moving about and its not painful or anything.. but my mind is telling me i should eat something (damnit, who trained my head to think food solved EVERYTHING?!)

going to get myself some juice :p maybe it'll wash the pulsing thing away.

no idea :D LOL! i cracked and am eating marmite with a spoon :)D i amaze myself sometimes) and the bubbly thing has gone :)

ah I get that, dont worry dear, just your guts going mental before Mr P arrives! It will be all good soon! ...unless your heart has in fact slipped...never had that :p

not a full jar of course.. but you know the stuff thats left that you cant get out with a knife :p

i love marmite.. Matty wont come near me when i have it though LOL :D

Mister P? :( nooooooooooooooo!

well nothing like that has appeared - no wind, no periods.. but its stopped? Ah well, one of the mysteries of nature maybe :D

today I am busy busy :D I am off to see my mate Rebecca and we're going for a walk and a natter (to a pub, but we're walking to the pub :p) and might also drag her along later to the shops as I am in search of accessories for my dress for tonight :D

Then of course tonight, I'm out on the razzle dazzle - whoop! I thought i might stick to wine if i can, as I drink spirits like juice and could rack up 10 points worth easily in the first hour.. am i right in thinking a full bottle of rosé is about 8 points?

food plan for today:

B - 2 ryvita (1) and spread (1) oatsosimple (3)
L - pub meal (they keep appearing!)
T - something small and low pointed

drinks - rosé wine (8) (will try and stick to just that much :p)

--> my challenge this week: all these meals out and to STS on tuesday morning! :p I probably dont have a hope in hell but i'm sure as gonna try!

well nothing like that has appeared - no wind, no periods.. but its stopped? Ah well, one of the mysteries of nature maybe :D

today I am busy busy :D I am off to see my mate Rebecca and we're going for a walk and a natter (to a pub, but we're walking to the pub :p) and might also drag her along later to the shops as I am in search of accessories for my dress for tonight :D

Then of course tonight, I'm out on the razzle dazzle - whoop! I thought i might stick to wine if i can, as I drink spirits like juice and could rack up 10 points worth easily in the first hour.. am i right in thinking a full bottle of rosé is about 8 points?

food plan for today:

B - 2 ryvita (1) and spread (1) oatsosimple (3)
L - pub meal (they keep appearing!)
T - something small and low pointed

drinks - rosé wine (8) (will try and stick to just that much :p)

--> my challenge this week: all these meals out and to STS on tuesday morning! :p I probably dont have a hope in hell but i'm sure as gonna try!

you crack me up... the pub lunch just appears and a whole bottle of rose lol - i would be on the floor being carried home after a whole bottle ha ha ha

sounds like a fab night though - i am like u with the spirits - 15 points on vodka and slimline would be way too easy - then after that much vodka the chicken kebab would be straight down my gob!!

have fun xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back