Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah Jane, my birthday is still to come next week LOL :p i'm out friday night with work, out sunday night with friends, and out monday / tuesday night or both with family :D

ah sorry i was confused-thort the weekend was to celebrate your birthday and asumed it was same weekend-have a good birthday when it does come!! so are we hoping for sts again next week:rolleyes:

hell yes lmao! :D aiming to save 4 points every day that i can.. friday will be atrocious as is every pay day drinking session, sunday is doable as its TGIs and i will try and be good.. dont know the plans for monday or tuesday though, so not sure what will be going on there..

but STS would be fab.. i might try on friday to drink wine.. i had wine over the weekend and i drink so much slower than i do on spirits!

either way, if i gain.. it was my birthday and no diet should ruin that :p

well done you on a STS.

Is THAT dress the one you were wearing on sunday when I saw you? - *readers, this dress is SHORT....so I am now not surprised by Matty's reaction! :p the wee man in the car park was having an eyeful of purple tights...lol ;)

Enjoy your cinema outing.xx

Well done on STS and hope next week WI you will repeat the same:) Your week and weekend plans sounds fab! And re wine, you can always drop in some ice cubes in it to make it last longer!:)

heya Rach

Well done on your sts, nxt weekend sounds gr8 fun, hope you have a lovely time. My friends from Bolton are coming up nxt weekend, can't wait to catch up, drunken night of singstar is in order I think lol x

Well done on sts,thats fantastic with the w/end away too...:D

If i go out and have wine i have it with soda+ice cubes and lasts a little bit longer.
bye for now xx

Congrats on STS after your wicked weekend, Have a fab week xx

Well done on STS after your weekend away! Fab news. Hope you've had a great day. Take care xxx

Well done Rach!

well done on the STS! Brilliant result after all the wine and delights!

thanks everyone :D singstar sounds fab CC - i would never have the guts to get on it though!

just updating my food plan for today.. it went mental at work - i was on deli not on fishes :(

B - 4 dark rye ryvita (2) with 35g philadelphia light (1.5)
L - 125g pork tenderloin fillet (2.5) with rest of my sauce from last night (0) and lots of onion, mushroom, beansprouts and pepper (0)
T - 125g pork fillet (3 - 250g is 5.5 and so i'm splitting it :p) with broccoli (0) and gravy granules (1)
S - 2 apple and blueberry oatsosimple (6) 2 options hot chocolates (1) slice of sainsburys TTD spinach and ricotta quiche (6.5) banana (1.5)

total: 25 points

so one over.. so much for saving 4 :p will try again tomorrow!

tomorrows plan:

B - raspberry oatsosimple (3)
L - jacket potato (2.5) 1/2 tin baked beans (2.5)
T - pub meal at the Storybook
S - banana (1.5)

P.S, finally bucked up the courage to take my needle plasters off and my right one has bled out under my skin.. i have a big purple bruise and it looks amazing! I keep wanting to prod it, but it hurts :(

*is very proud of her bruise* :D

Morning Rach,

Much as one's battle wounds deserve credit they are better for leaving alone not prodding about!!!!

I am very proud of you with the blood donating, I can't and always wanted to, got along there as soon as I was 18 but no not acceptable boo hoo.

Are you at work today?

M

Wow, well done hunny on a sts after the marathon weekend.... thats wicked - and babe a slow loss is sooo much better, as you can see you can bunge a bit and dont go up and down like you do if your losses are fast (I hope that makes sense!!!). x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back