Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Hope you are ok & having a good weekend x :)

hey hunni how are you doing? x

I suppose now that you have finished school like me you will just be getting ready for Xmas! Never stops does it!

Bren
X

:wavey:
Hope all is well with you

have a merry christmas a brilliant new year x x

hello everyone! :) hope you are all doing well. I am stranded at mattys parents without car until wednesday.

Got myself a car lined up though - brand new Chevrolet Aveo 1.2 S in red - pre-registered to Evans Halshaw but only 10 miles on clock - sale on so car was only 6k and should've been minimum 9 - first time in my life i'll have had a brand new car - bigger than a micra but not too big - big enough for when i want to go places with friends and small enough for just me :) soooo looking forward to getting it :)

as i have no car, and because chopwell is chopwell and fulla snow, me, Amber, Harry and Matty have all moved into his parents house. Amber and Harry loving it, as is Matty as he's a right mummys boy.. I cant wait to leave. I hate all these rules and regulations and the fact that its so hot in the house you feel sick all the time! :( want my little house back - where i can sit on the sofa and eat at times other than 8, 12 and 5 without hacky looks and put what i want on music wise and watch my xmas films :p wanted to watch Fred Claus last night but couldnt cause that fattest man thing was on. I went to bed instead :p

off to WW and spinning hopefully tonight. didnt go last week - so much school work. finished now thank god - just needed a break! got a masters case study to write for january now though..

miss you all lots.

are we having another meeting sometime soon? if not, will anyone be free in brum one weekend in jan for a drink and something to eat? miss you all and feel its time to catch up since i handed in my notice to sainsburys and finish 9th Jan x

and this is from me:

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/KUYjzXbiYUe9gSrm

i did a family one on that jib jab it was ace lol x x

Ohhhh new car! V jealous....... Grrr at matty's mums rules it will Sion be Wednesday then back to normality xx have a great Christmas

Car sounds great, think you deserve it hun!! Hope you get back home soon too!!!

Car sounds delightful Rach we'll be both having new ones together, mine's a little hyundai.

Now my dear I have a nice Irish lady Sat Nav person and can travel anywhere for a cuppa, however would be train to Birmingham as its very busy for dippy older lady to drive in even with said Irish sat nav. Lets see if anyone else is about then we can set this up

Hope you will be back in your house soon

M

Hey you, I might come if its not gonna be too "busy" if you know what I mean or you could go to brum via me or on to me afterwards??? Dont think I'm brave enough for a big meet up :eek: *Big hugs* and hope you're back in Chopwell real soon. Take care my lovely xxx

Hi Rachael,glad things have slowed down for you a bit but hope you get home soon !!

Yay on the new car!!

Which weekend in jan are you thinking of for Brum? you know its only up the road for me but MrB and Olivia both have birthdays in jan but be lovely to see you if we could sort it !!

mm yeh... i too have my dads bday when i know i will stay at their house & lees bday is in jan aswell so unlikely i will manage a meet:(

Feel the pain of being at someone elses house rach,why do you think i couldnt move back home to my mums when i got divorced???? rules thats why!! xxxxx

Hi Rach
Glad you are ok - I feel your pain ref the inlaws - nothing like ya own place lol I won't be able to do Brum in January either but think some folk nearer me are looking at a cawwfee trip to lovely Norwich after Xmas

Would it be too much to get to Norwich Rach?

Rach that is great news about the new car. i got one last Jan, first ever brand new car, still love it!!

Maybe you can all fly to Melbourne in Jan for a meet LOL!!!!??

xx

divnt na, will have a look see what prices are like for norwich - brum is mainline so usually can get cheap fares.

x

been to melbourne before! didnt get to see much apart from the zoo - got flu and was bedded the entire time! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back