Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bummer about your time in Melbourne, is very much one of the fashion/art/culture cities in the world.

I love it. Moved here nearly 2 years ago from Perth.

How did your WI go?

x

Hey hun

Car sounds brill fabby stuff. Hope you're enjoying your hols hun

xx

Ello my darling, hope yr okay and enjoying yr chrimbo and getting to grips with your new phone! Beth showed me yr txt and I've had a few words with her about why I stated "humph she got back to you and not me" ha ha and explaining to Beth that it was said more as a joke LOL and it meant to explain that I thought that as you dont have children of your own, then you were probably asleep at the time (unlike us woken at 4am and hourly thereafter until we gave in). Hope you enjoyed your prezzies angel, hope you, matty and amber have a good one!

Am looking foward to your visit in January - maybe we could nip across to visit someone (who I understand lives not too far from me) at the same time - I wonder if she will twig when she reads this who I'm on about? If she does she best PM me lol * Big Hugs from all of us * xxx

Hi RACH
Hope you had a good Christmas Day & the weather is better for you to go for a spin in your shiny new car xx :)

hello all! well i am a little worse for wear today.. went out in good old Darlington town last night with a friend from college - not seen her for 5 years. Well we drank enough last night to make up for it - woke up this morning to a very rude and abrupt phone call from my boss at 8:15 stating i was supposed to be in work for 8am. Staggered out of the house into the snow (still about 3/4 inches in Darlington on the back streets) still in last nights clothes (including my amazing platform heels which i slept in LOL :D)

probably should not have driven.. god knows how many points ive had today but i've had 2 litres of lucozade, a litre of fizzy vimto, and an irn bru to keep me going.

still a bit wobbly now and one of my pupils is apparently much bigger than the other!

feet are soooo sore i have hobbled about work all day! :p catch up with everyone soon i hope :D x

no i thought i was 11-5 - theyd changed my rota again :(

Are you still at sainsburys? i thought for some reason you had left.....anyhow the thought of you in your platforms & uniform made me laugh!

Now what are the new year plans rach? just as raucous i hope! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back