Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spat all over my keyboard laughing at this.. :D thanks Lou!

Oure Filth young lady!

..Jax.. put the whip away :p YOU TOO M!

Shut it - you so want it out!

been for a swim this morning - swam half a mile (1.5) really feel better for it now as well :)

points wise:

B - highlights mousse (1) 4 ryvitas (2) 30g philadelphia light (1)
L - 3 fish fingers (3) 1/2 tin reduced salt sainsburys baked beans (2)
T -
S - celery and celeriac soup (0) 1 slice bread (1.5) 15g philadelphia light (0.5) packet wotsits (1.5)

total: 12.5pts

Get you in the pool....woooha!

Great to see you're back on track hon x

She is out again...lucky cow - oh well, just wait till she sprogs some wee ones out...then the lock and chain of the front door will gather dust somewhat... :D

Hello my lovely, hope you've had a good day ... only two more sleeps! We're all very excited here and Beth says dont forget your wii remotes! Catch up soon xxx

yeah i spoke a little bit too soon on that front... however.. i did score an amazing canvas from a friend of a friend - blown up a pic of the castle near where my dad lives for me so going to give him it on friday morning when i see him :D (typical dad.. coming up friday morning to see me when i specifically said friday was a difficult day! however, also scored a lift to the train station.. so we're good! :D)

just been to see Seven Pounds.. I am not much of a crier but I did have a little bit of a sob at this one! Just got in now.. thats the pain of going to the flicks with people from back home.. long commute for a film! Well, offski to bedski... swimming at 10am :)

good night all! :D x

points for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2 pt sk. milk (1)
L -
T -
S -

total: 4pts

doing great Rach!!

thanks Nikki :) and yeah would definitely recommend it Rosie, its a brilliant film.. well worth it! It really is a tear jerker though.. i felt upset all night after it haha!:wave_cry:

anyway, this morning I've swam half a mile (1.5) again.. feeling much better in myself for that little bit of exercise. I've upped my points to a happy medium of 25 - i was on 26, dropped to 24 on basis that I havent been so active, but especially this week I've struggled so much, and if I can even just count all my points (even if i do go over) I will be so pleased.. this is exactly where I got to the first time on WW, and I will NOT put all my weight back on.. i refuse. The last few days I have been so antsy - paranoid, twitchy, anxious... in general just a complete wreck! First bit of normality was cinema last night with Sarah.. only time I havent been shovelling food into my mouth like theres an approaching famine..

points wise for today i havent been too bad:

L - 2 egg omelette made with water (3) with celery, tomato, spring onion and black pepper (0) and 1/2 tin sainsburys reduced salt baked beans (2)
T -
S - 2 slices ww bread (1.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) and a biscuit (1)

total: 12.5pts

Aw bless your heart.

It can be a psychological thing this weight lark.

I had never ever been below 9st 13 before (since I have been weight conscious anyway) and when I got to that weight, my head kept telling me that was enough and I really struggled.

You might just be facing the same thing.

It happened when I ran the half-marathon as well (ages ago!!) I had never gone further than 10miles in training and was going fine till I saw the marker that said I had just past 10 miles - my legs just went from under me as I thought to myself "I can't go further than 10 miles" - I did make it in the end...it took a while mind.

Anyway, point being that your mind is a very powerful thing and will control your focus. Make sure you are focussing on the thin you and not the one that stopped at this point last time.

Hope that makes sense.....xxx

No you won't be doing that here I am with my whip at the ready and much encoragement of a less physical kind.

Count those points thats enough to aim for this week then new week new plan

Take care

M

Aw bless your heart.

It can be a psychological thing this weight lark.

I had never ever been below 9st 13 before (since I have been weight conscious anyway) and when I got to that weight, my head kept telling me that was enough and I really struggled.

You might just be facing the same thing.

It happened when I ran the half-marathon as well (ages ago!!) I had never gone further than 10miles in training and was going fine till I saw the marker that said I had just past 10 miles - my legs just went from under me as I thought to myself "I can't go further than 10 miles" - I did make it in the end...it took a while mind.

Anyway, point being that your mind is a very powerful thing and will control your focus. Make sure you are focussing on the thin you and not the one that stopped at this point last time.

Hope that makes sense.....xxx

thanks Rosie.. what you've just said is pretty much exactly what I've been thinking / feeling but struggling to explain to myself if you know what I mean..

I think also, that I've been getting a hell of a lot more attention (male-wise.. even though I have Matty of course) and that has really boosted my confidence but at the same time made me really complacent..

No you won't be doing that here I am with my whip at the ready and much encoragement of a less physical kind.

Count those points thats enough to aim for this week then new week new plan

Take care

M

thank Aunty M :) the whip might work more though.. not that I have a pain fetish or anything (infact quite the opposite.. terrified of it!) so might be more incentive :D

Man - what is this shiznay with the whip? You should all be manning the 0800 dial a honey lines! :D

L - 2 egg omelette made with water (3) with celery, tomato, spring onion and black pepper (0) and 1/2 tin sainsburys reduced salt baked beans (2)
T - carrot and ginger soup (0) 1 ryvita (0.5) banana and custard mullerlight (1.5)
S - 2 slices ww bread (1.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) and 3 biscuits (3) heinz big soup beef and mushroom (3) 1/2 chicken breast (1.5)

total: 21pts

Your doing great Rach, you are such an insperation to every1 on minis hun, you always have nice and supportive things to say to every1, you will be fabarooney.xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back