Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done on making good food choices. Draw a line under the mini-binge and move on - you know you can do it! xxx

sounds lovely hunn, cant beat a good steak, salad and jacket spud. yummy.xx

Hi Rach, hope life is good - sounds like it - carvery and cinema in the same day....lovely.

Those unlimited cards seem to be really good - my boys keep mithering me for one. No chance there though at £11.00 a month. :D

Hmnnn wel where are we today then? Is it the deli or are you still pursuing idle pleasure? Lets hope its the latter.

Missing you already

M

Hello you little gorgeous munchkin....how u getting on... x

not getting on great.. even though i promised myself to draw a line, i am struggling to keep to my points.. WI in the morning is not promising but I swear it I will be back on track to enjoy my carvery with Jax guilt-free on friday!

M you have passed on the infected arm.. i stuck myself to an oven last week and my burn has gone really sore and swollen last few days.. very irritating!

tonight I have been working.. 2-8.15.. very random! Am now off to tidy - determined to see the floor in my living room before bed time!

over and out.. heres to a 100% day tomorrow! (good thing i enjoyed that Cadbury yoghurt tonight! :p)

everyday a new beginning and a new start, it's the support that keeps us going:):):)

Ouch! Your poor arm, Rach! I hope it gets better soon.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble staying on track today. Still, tomorrow is a brand new day... Maybe a vat of zero point soup or curry would be an idea?

And I hope your assault on the living room was a success :) I've given up on the concept of a tidy living room for the next 16 years :p

Ooooh nasty one - ouch! Good luck with the living room... x

Sorry about your arm, hope it gets better soon. How did the tiding go? went a bit off the rail today, I just couldn't stop eating. Good luck tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about your arm :( I hope it gets better real soon.

Good luck for this morning - whatever it brings. You'll soon be back on track. It's just a blip...we all have one of those.xx

Sorry to hear you have a poorly arm, Rach.

I think when we get close to or hit a big milestone number - we tend to lose focus for a little bit for some strange reason. Also, seeing your friend last week who was always a lot smaller than you and being the same size might have made you realise how far you have come - and rightly so....but it also might have made you give yourself a little leeway too - again, not a bad thing.

I am sure you will get back on track this week. xx

thanks everyone for the messages.. mucho appreciated. Well, i well and truly need a kick up the behind.. I have a good week, then a bad week, then a good week, then a bad week.. i cant seem to shake it - really annoyed at myself because when I do have a bad week I go all out and undo all my good work.

Not changing my tickers its too depressing, just going 100% this week. Sticks at the ready my lovelies cause I'm going to require a beating if I put anything unhealthy near these lips!

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt sk. milk (0.5) lemon and passionfruit mullerlight (1.5)
L - carrot and ginger / celery soup.. not decided which yet (0)
T - ww quiche of some variety (6.5ish) broccoli (0)
S -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back