Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rach,

After the day I'm having here I'm very drawn to a little physical violence at the moment, so I'm your man for getting you back on track... bend over ...

But very sad re your arm I told you to put me down you didn't know what you might catch and you ignored me and look whats happened. Burns are so sore just you take care of it.

Now I have a suggestion re the diet. I know you are trying 100% but if still struggling then maybe you could try the patented and proven M 'getting back into it' method which is award yourself higher points say 30, then reduce by 1-2 per week until back where should be. I've still lost on that higher dose of points but it helps get me used to counting again. If I feel more in control I take less points. Its just put there for you to try if you wish.

Now off to get my whip and I'll be back

M

thats a really good idea M :) thanks!

well so far...

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt sk. milk (0.5) lemon and passionfruit mullerlight (1.5)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 2 dark rye ryvitas (1)
T - ww bacon and leek quiche (6) broccoli (0)
S - 3 :)o) cadburys highlights mousses.. (3)

total: 13.5 points.. leaves me 10.5 to play with snack wise (though would like to save 2 each day for carvery on friday :D).. though I have lots of soup on the go atm.. got some more carrot and ginger (a months worth M :D) and also celery and celeriac soup too.. but as thats slow cooking atm, i won't know if its edible until 2pm-ish..

work tonight will be much more controlled than yesterday (yesterday was mental.. i think i ate half the counter :().. at least on meat and fish i cant eat anything! :p

Well thats plenty of soup then and no mistake. Taking a break here before some man (any man) bites the dust - they're manic today and they say its TOTM with women god knows what mens excuse is. Still I digress lets hope work presents less problems today meantime can you remember what the caesar salad is a pizza hut I'm off there tonight and thnk it was 7.5 but don't want to get my hopes up.

M

Well thats plenty of soup then and no mistake. Taking a break here before some man (any man) bites the dust - they're manic today and they say its TOTM with women god knows what mens excuse is. Still I digress lets hope work presents less problems today meantime can you remember what the caesar salad is a pizza hut I'm off there tonight and thnk it was 7.5 but don't want to get my hopes up.

M

My EOG says chicken caesar salad is 8.

Your all so terribly naughty....

Morning Rach,

After the day I'm having here I'm very drawn to a little physical violence at the moment, so I'm your man for getting you back on track... bend over ...

Now off to get my whip and I'll be back

M

So, we have the dominatrix!

thats a really good idea M :) thanks!

And the submissive! Hold onto your knickers girls...there a storm cooking up in town!

M

But M, my soup is luuuuuuush. I might explode tonight though, as made twice the amount of celery and celeriac soup that i did carrot and ginger.. good thing it tastes nice! Just had a massive bowlful! YUM! :D

My EOG says chicken caesar salad is 8.

Thanks Jess.. M did you see that? threw my voice and you thought Jess said it.. talented or what? :D

well rach!!!!! xxxx keep going hun.

thanks Sara :) x

Sounds like you're having a much better day today, Rach. Your menu looks really filling which is great, and tasty too!

thanks! I really need to get back on wagon, and if i have plenty of low pointed options available, then I do much better.. its all about planning which I generally forget to do and that makes me spiral downwards! :p

So, we have the dominatrix!

And the submissive! Hold onto your knickers girls...there a storm cooking up in town!

Just spat all over my keyboard laughing at this.. :D thanks Lou!

Well everyone - my soup is YUM! :D still got loadsa points left - its all free soup :) yum!

Loads of money has disappeared from my bank account.. not sure what it is so nipping to the bank now to find out.. catch you all later after work! xxx

ooh i hope you find your money!! otherwise have a good day and i hope your arm in improving

Errr, Rach - did you forget that you were the shopping queen??

You know that little plastic card thing that you put in the wall or machines in shops...it takes money out of your bank account!!! ;)

Seriously, I hope its nothing sinister...xx

Oh no! Not you too. Hope it's not fraud. Not with bloody barclays are you? :p If it is naughtiness, don't worry, you'll get it back x

Aww hunny, I hope you got your bank account sorted! Hows you're arm today? Lavender is quite good in the absence of AloeVera for burns. I have my stick at the ready so you best stay on that wagon Mrs - mind you, if you do fall off you'll probably drown in all that soup! Take care and hope you survive the evening shift at work xxx

we're all good.. i got there, got her to show me the statement.. and then thought... OHHHHH... yes.. that trip to the Metro Centre..:p

WELL.. i officially (after all this shopping) have NO clothes.. at least my underwear is nice though :D I went mad this morning and chucked EVERYTHING bigger than me (bar my work trousers as they would not tolerate a bare bum...)

so....... I may have a trip across in the morning.. though I have a date with my little "bother" at the pool (to make me go.. but really this clothing situation is an emergency... right? :D)

well.. points. I ALMOST screwed up.. but i managed to pull it back - I am amazing :D

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt sk. milk (0.5) lemon and passionfruit mullerlight (1.5)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 2 ryvitas (1)
T - 100g monkfish (1.5) courgette, carrot, broccoli and green beans (0)
S - 3 cadburys highlight mousses (3) 1 sachet sugar free strawberry jelly (0.5) 3 slices ww bread (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) 2 slices normal bread (3) tuna mayonnaise (3) spread (1) 2 large bowls of celery and celeriac soup (0) 4 crabsticks (1.5)

total points... (drumroll please :D) 21.5! :D

made a boo boo with the sandwich at work :( but substituted my quiche for monkfish and will have the quiche tomorrow :)

back on track baby! oh yeah :D

..Jax.. put the whip away :p YOU TOO M!

Last edited:
I love you Irene :D *big hugs*

Hey Rach!

Well, what can i say! I pop on quickly to catch up and i find you diary covered in talk of whips and bare bums and burns?!;)

Seriously... this is a family forum;)

Hope your well chick!xx

you can always count on me for something inappropriate, Em! :D

aaaanyway.. just popping in (more for my own sake) to tot up my points for today..

been for a swim this morning - swam half a mile (1.5) really feel better for it now as well :)

points wise:

B - highlights mousse (1) 4 ryvitas (2) 30g philadelphia light (1)
L - 3 fish fingers (3) 1/2 tin reduced salt sainsburys baked beans (2)
T -
S - celery and celeriac soup (0) 1 slice bread (1.5) 15g philadelphia light (0.5) packet wotsits (1.5)

total: 12.5pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back