Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi rachael, sounds like you are enjoying your time off despite the searing agony !!.
I had the pasta at pizza hut when we last went and i have to say that i was so glad i had the full size portion too. Mum had the lunch sized salmon pasta and i remember thinking it looked like a pixie portion.

hope the pain subsides soon, tho i'm not sure if this counts as self inflicted since you went of your own free will!!

i know, but i dont think i have EVER suffered so much.. i knew i would probably ache the next day as i do very little cardio exercise at all, but i didnt think i would be literally crippled for the forseeable future!

Morning Rach, just havig a quick catch up. I did a spinning class about 5yrs ago blomin heck it hurts.lol.

have a great day hunni.xxx

Morning hun have a nice day xx

thank you both :D

Sorry angel. At least you will know for next time - if there is a "next time" :eek:

Give me a call and I will talk you through the stretches you need to do if you don't know them - even with stretches this morning, I am suffering a bit from Davina yesterday.

supposed to be going next tuesday, but now i'm thinking no way! I stretched out a good bit again last night.. seems the pain was worth it - not so bad this morning but walking / climbing and descending stairs still an issue :p

Hey you,

Sorry been AWOL but been really tired so not gotten online for a few days or so. Also when I do Archie hijacks it to view thomas on you tube!! LOL!

Hope you are ok lovey

XXXX

aww bless, thats cute but it would get old very fast if i couldnt get my fix of minis! Glad to see you're still with us :) x

Well.. off to Metro now.. already late, gotta leave in 5 but its gunna take me until then to get up the stairs to get my clothes.. let alone put em on, get back downstairs etc.. LOL :p

ah well.. spose i better go! have a lovely day everyone xxx

felt i should properly revise my food plans as they werent as i exactly posted.. :p

yesterday's food plan:

B - ryvitas with philadelphia light and tomato
L - lean gammon steak with fried egg (using 1 tsp oil), wholegrain mustard and broccoli
T - Lydia's Slow Cooker Quorn Bolognaise with wholemeal pasta
S - cadburys creme egg (3.5) 1/2 cadburys easter egg (10)

today's plan:

B - 2 ryvita with philadelphia light and tomato, tin of mandarin segments in orange juice
L - TGI's spicy diablo pasta, diet coke and 1/2 brownie obsession to share (8.5 - though to be fair, i was good, i traded one of my brownies for Rebecca's ice cream scoop and only ate half a brownie as was really sickly.. so 8.5 is a good estimate for 2 ice cream scoops and 1/2 a brownie right? :D)
T -
S - apple and oranges, 40g portion of cheese (4)

i'm not out tonight after all - my legs are on FIRE after today.. so much so that in TGI's i opted for the disabled toilets.. those handles to pull yourself up are a godsend.. and a padded seat to fall onto.. GENIUS! :rotflmao:

so points for this week.. 29.. oops.. however, i did earn 7 from spinning and if i watch my carb intake over the weekend and pray for a miracle that my legs will allow me to do aquafit on monday.. i'm sorted! :D

Hi
Just been catching up on your diary, entertaining as always!! I definately feel your pain. I remember going to a body pump class for the first time and i kid you not when i say i couldn't actually walk! Had to get my brother to carry me up and down stairs for a couple of days (lucky boy eh?!!) Hopefully they'll start to ease off soon! x

was the second time better? i'm sat with a bag of peas on my knees atm :p

aww what a shame hon, second time was much easier, although I always find if i don't go for a month or two i get really sore again!! Think i took painkillers when I was in your state, not sure if they helped much tho, alcohol??

Infact i remember going for a bath and not being able to get out! My god i was worried! Had visions of someone having to help me out (could you imagine!!) x

Rach its time to admit cyclecise might not be for you, lets slip back to aqua aerobics and be comfy.

M

thanks CC, yeah i thought the same - at almost 15st i had visions of getting "beached" lol.. so i opted for the shower last night.. still had to shout Matty to help me out though, as couldnt step down onto floor LOL :p

and Aunty M, i will :( however I am going to aim to increase my fitness and spend some more time (once legs recovered) on my own bike, and also i want to start legs, bums and tums - i did that at college and managed, so i should be able to now too.. i will go back to spinning but will wait until I'm fitter..

I know exactly what that stiffening up feels like - and its not pretty!

If its any consolation....if you do it again, it wont be as bad! and if you stretch out for a good 15 mins afterwards, you really wont get the stiffness you've experienced this week.

Its the "out the saddle" moves that are the killers cos your thighs are taking all of your weight. You could do it on your own exercise bike anyway so you don't have the b***h of an instructor in your face.

Have a lovely weekend. xx

I know exactly what that stiffening up feels like - and its not pretty!

If its any consolation....if you do it again, it wont be as bad! and if you stretch out for a good 15 mins afterwards, you really wont get the stiffness you've experienced this week.

Its the "out the saddle" moves that are the killers cos your thighs are taking all of your weight. You could do it on your own exercise bike anyway so you don't have the b***h of an instructor in your face.

Have a lovely weekend. xx

thanks Rosie :) going to go again cause i do need to add more exercise into my lifestyle and i feel like i'm letting Amy down :(

Omg, you must be bad if you're using peas! How can you eat 1/2 and egg and not the other??!
Karen x

cause my OH ate the other half LOL :p theres one more easter egg here though, so mad at him because he was supposed to take it away!!!

poor rachael, Lol at the peas on your leg!!

theyre working.. broccoli now, peas were almost completely defrosted.. hope you can refreeze them as i put em back in??

Cat is obviously upset at me having sore legs too.. cause she can't sit on my knee as my legs ache too much with her weight on them :p bless her, she doesnt understand.

Whats everyone upto tonight anyway? I'm chilling with some Planet Rock on the radio, reading Dark Desires After Dusk.. just realised how much my "to read" pile has grown...

got 22 books in it LOL. Got a few more interesting ones to read, a good few Christine Feehans, a Jackie Collins, The Historian, a Kelley Armstrong, a few Sherrilyn Kenyons, a couple of new recommendations from the Waterstones lady - Paris Immortal by S. Roit and Accidental Sorceror by K. E. Mills, Size 12 isnt Fat, Size 14 isnt fat either.. Wicked and Son of a Witch... and a couple of non-fictions - Nick Nairn's Cook School (£5 in WHSmith :D) Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite, Teaching through Self-Instruction, How to Get the ******* to Behave.. and some techie books...

..yay :D

going to have a look through Nick Nairns and see what I can find duck-wise.. its mine and Matty's 5th year anniversary on friday next week so going to cook a nice meal.. keep it to 2 courses, or maybe add a light 3rd one if i'm still on Core.. Matty loves duck so thought would treat him :)

also got some nearly visible underwear today for his approval (no doubt he'll complain but hey, he gets his duck.. i get my underwear :p) either way.. looking forward to it :D x

rachael, get yourself a jar of really nice cherry jam, Black cherry if possible. put it in a saucepan with a glass of red wine and warm til the jam is melted, should have a fairly thick consistency. you can strain it if you like. its a quick and really tasty sauce with duck.mmm i want some now!!

ps yes its ok to refreeze veg but make sure you cook them properly when you use them

that sounds gorgeous - thanks Jane :D xxx

its underwear that doesnt have a lot of material on it :p lol!

pretty much haha :) and yeah, maybe i should warn him! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back