Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel just make sure that you get the heating turned up high with that underwear. My gran warned me that wearing frivolous undies (and they were gargantuan still in comparison to what you're talking about!!) was a sure fire way to catch your death so god alone knows what you will be exposed to.

Second thoughts cancel that, I know what ladies wearing that kind of undies will be likely to get uo to (I was young once you know)

Whatever just make sure you enjoy it.

M

you should have got the ones you can eat! :p

Jen - do you live in an alternative universe? Undies you can eat??? Why on earth would you want to do that?

Its at times like this, that I know I am a right old fogey.

Enjoy your night tonight. Hope you have loosened up a little to make sure you get maximum return from your nearly there underwear. xx

Lol..Curiosity killed the cat Manny :p :D

Hope you are well Rach, I saw on fb you are having a pj's day...I so need to book one of them in for next w/end :D x

Hiya Rachel
Hope your night goes well ha ha! Your title was bound to make Manny come have a peak ;o))
x

Shoulda known manny wouldn't have been able to stay away.

Five years eh? Well done and hope you had a lovely time. How was the duck?

celebrations arent until friday! :p and no, just been lurking / hiding as been very bad :(

its like 14st 10 is as far as i can go.. i'll lose a pound then put 4 on, then lose them again then put them back on.. feel like smacking myself :(

today has been awful. Stress eaten all day over this stupid 3 thing.. still trying to sort it out - if its not sorted tomorrow, i am writing to head office to make a formal complaint and returning the phone to the first address i can find. Also going to speak to Ofcom like Anna suggested.

Legs still not 100% either - not sleeping as pain horrendous when im horizontal :(

Oh rach :( sorry to hear your not on form hun! ...
I really hope you get this 3 thing sorted soon, as its obviosuly bringing you down!

Please dont lurk! ... come and chat ... were not all invinsable! nor are we perfect so please dont beat yourself up!

xxxxx~huggles~

Hey Rach

Sorry to hear you're stressed out, these bloomin phone companies are all the same, I would definately check out ofcom!

I understand what you mean about hitting a lull weight wise. I feel like i can't get past my weight just now, not really lost much for the last 3 weeks :mad: doin head in!!!

Hope your legs start to ease off soon, it truely is a horrible pain x

I feel that way too. I can't get my 11 7! Even when I did it didn't stay down on weigh in day, even though I was sticking to my points. It feels like an invisible wall, like my body is saying "Nah, that'll do pig" :p

Last edited:
Sorry you're not feeling great honey, quote random things from the trading standards act failing that...bring on the eggs in the post!

Oh Rach so sorry you are down. I am the same too but really going to try today. Going to go out and get lots of zero point stuff and eat what I did the first week I started. Dont be sad. You are only human. Just start afresh again.

Love XXXX

Morning Rach .. thought id pop my head round the door, hows you feeling today ?
Hope your ok hunny xxx

Morning there Rachel

Now come on my dear we just can't have you getting stressed. The 3 thing is obviously not good but it can and will be sorted. Bring on more details and we'll all put our minds to it with you.

Now the diet. Well lets go again. Last year I pissed about all year but the important things is not to give in and stop, that way its back to the beginning again and you don't want that.

So back you come regular posting and let us support you for a change like you do so well for everyone else. And don't you go cancelling those celebrations next week either good grief its only one day and so what if there have been many of them they will continue to come and have to be dealt with.

So I'll be back later to check if you are out and about and if not I may be booking my ticket to Darlington to find you and drag you out by the hair and we don't want that do we!!!

Come on there so many hugs here for you you'll be squeezed to death.:gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::flowers::flowers::flowers:

M

Hi Rachael, really sorry that you are in the stuck place -its horrible there!

There is definitely a psychological weight that we think we can't go beyond - mine was 9.13 and it took me a few weeks to crack that one.

Don't dare be lurking and not posting. We need your wit and repartee to keep us going. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back